Conspiracy!

Nedreep

I figured it out! All the gloom doom sky is falling TOR will be f2p in 2 months posters are all...

Blizzard Employees!

Their purpose is to spread malcontent and discourage new people from switching! :eek:

Now the cat is out of the bag :D

Your stupid if you think this game is perfect. There failing at many aspects of it. I love this game and Bioware but **** has to change. Still I'm in it till the end.

Point proven :rolleyes:

I never said it was perfect but, so far the game has been great and I'm up in the 40's now and seen nothing truly game breaking.

Edited by Nedreep

Your stupid if you think this game is perfect. There failing at many aspects of it. I love this game and Bioware but **** has to change. Still I'm in it till the end.

If the problems aren't big enough for you to leave the game, then is Bioware really failing?

It's they are, not there. try not to fail at grammar if you are going to call someone a failure.

And the game it's not perfect but it's very good, I hope BW sticks to their (not "there") vision and don't listen to all the trolls and whiny kids. Fixing, good. Improving, good. Turning this in some crappy game(like WoW), no!

God forbid, or spaghetti monster in the sky forbid, that seasoned players voice their opinion about the game! There are faults to this game, basic faults that need fixing. Vocalizing these does not imply that a person dislikes TOR or hates Bioware. Too much sensitivity from people who can't take criticism.

God forbid, or spaghetti monster in the sky forbid, that SEASONED players voice their opinion about the game! There are faults to this game, basic faults that need fixing. Vocalizing these does not imply that a person dislikes TOR or hates Bioware. Too much sensitivity from people who can't take criticism.

He's level 29 and the game has been out for a week. I hardly call that, "seasoned".

God forbid, or spaghetti monster in the sky forbid, that seasoned players voice their opinion about the game! There are faults to this game, basic faults that need fixing. Vocalizing these does not imply that a person dislikes TOR or hates Bioware. Too much sensitivity from people who can't take criticism.

Think this is bad...try the LOTRO community, OMG such uptight d-bags..

Edited by The_True_Izanagi

I wish i worked for Blizzard, instead I paid $65 to work for bioware as a game tester/bug reporter.

More come out of the wood work :eek:

I am a developer myself. I understand what goes into a project of this magnitude. There is no bug fixing magic wand. The fact that there are so few bugs at this point is actually quite amazing.

Being aware of a bugs existence is only the first step in fixing them. Actually finding the causes in the code can be a seriously painful experience.

Once the real causes are found a viable solution must be written and then sent to QA. You wouldn't want the fix for one bug to introduce ten more would you?

If only it were constructive though and not just variations of 'this is not wow waaaah'