swtor future characters question

darthf-ttyranno

George Lucas consistently prevented there from being any back story regarding Yoda beyond what little was in the movies. No Yoda from planet Floppy ears, no other Yoda like beings (beyond what's seen in the movies). I'm not certain that the new owners would approve of much of a backstory to the species being added.

George Lucas consistently prevented there from being any back story regarding Yoda beyond what little was in the movies. No Yoda from planet Floppy ears, no other Yoda like beings (beyond what's seen in the movies). I'm not certain that the new owners would approve of much of a backstory to the species being added.

While Lucas has done this to keep him a mystery, there is a little bit more info on Yoda and his past in the Legends stories. But, as we all know, this is not canon. Still a good read though. Here is a link to read a little more.

As far as seeing Bane or Yoda, highly doubtful. The games take place long before either one of them. If we do see any new characters, it would most like have to be new, fresh toons as there really is no other stories (to my recollection anyways) that take place at this time. I would like to maybe see another ancestor of Boba Fett in here. He had one in KoTOR with Cassus Fett and there is info that he had a son. Granted, KoTOR was about 300 years or so before this game. Would still be cool.

While Lucas has done this to keep him a mystery, there is a little bit more info on Yoda and his past in the Legends stories. But, as we all know, this is not canon. Still a good read though. Here is a link to read a little more.

As far as seeing Bane or Yoda, highly doubtful. The games take place long before either one of them. If we do see any new characters, it would most like have to be new, fresh toons as there really is no other stories (to my recollection anyways) that take place at this time. I would like to maybe see another ancestor of Boba Fett in here. He had one in KoTOR with Cassus Fett and there is info that he had a son. Granted, KoTOR was about 300 years or so before this game. Would still be cool.

Already done. He was in the Bounty Hunter storyline on Taris.

You realize SWTOR is like 2995 years prior to the movies right? Yoda was only 800 years old...we'd need to be frozen in carbonite a helluva lot longer than 5 years. ;)

I wonder if Fleet would change in that time frame?

3695 or so BBY (Before Battle of Yavin IV/ANH), actually. KOTOR is about 4000 BBY, and SWTOR is 300 years after KOTOR, to it's somewhere around 3700-3650 BBY. And the Prequel movies start at about 30 years BBY, so the game is at most 3670 years before the prequel movies even start.

uh.. *shoves THE HOLY TIMELINE out of the way*

The rest of your point stands.

EDIT: Fleet stays the same, it like the general way of the galaxy. Depends on when there are more people or droids at locations though.

Edited by LyraineAlei