Important Announcenment

DarthTyranid

Hutta

No Guild Controls this Sector

I assume this is EXTREMELY important as it won't go away and I can't find any options in the interface to to turn it off. So passing the info along. THE PEOPLE MUST BE TOLD!

LOL

Ugh, I absolutely HATE that bug. Especially when it sits there in the middle of a cutscene for the entire length and then some. It's obnoxious, and it's even more obnoxious that we don't even have the option to move/disable it in our interface editors.

Because I really, REALLY don't care what guild is controlling whatever planet. I really, really, really, really, really (x1000000000) don't.

Hutta

No Guild Controls this Sector

I assume this is EXTREMELY important as it won't go away and I can't find any options in the interface to to turn it off. So passing the info along. THE PEOPLE MUST BE TOLD!

Yeah, there's not way to turn it off except to wait it ut or use ctrl and u to make the UI vanish and then use ctrl and z at he same time again to bring the UI back (hopefully) without the banner.

I share your need to share that Hutta needs someone to conquer it.

LOL

Ugh, I absolutely HATE that bug. Especially when it sits there in the middle of a cutscene for the entire length and then some. It's obnoxious, and it's even more obnoxious that we don't even have the option to move/disable it in our interface editors.

Because I really, REALLY don't care what guild is controlling whatever planet. I really, really, really, really, really (x1000000000) don't.

Isn't this a different issue? I assumed OP was talking about the fact no one can conquer Hutta so even if you do care which guild is conquering a planet the Hutta message is pointless.

Isn't this a different issue? I assumed OP was talking about the fact no one can conquer Hutta so even if you do care which guild is conquering a planet the Hutta message is pointless.

OP specifically says that the message won't go away and he can't turn it off.

I can't find any options in the interface to to turn it off.

Yes, it's overdue the option was included in the UI editor. The amount of times it's bugged out for me in my stronghold meaning I can't move a window around my screen is annoying. Ctrl+U twice tends to fix it, but I'd much rather just turn off that message window completely.

Would be nice of BioWare to add the option in the interface editor. It's overdue, I'd rather see this happening along with other bug fixes as a priority over KotET being worked on and released.

Indeed. BW actually changed the fadeout of that sign a bit, it used to be even worse, getting locked half-transparent if you ever stood still while it was fading out. But sometimes the sign still stays on the screen.

Let us move and/or disable that annoying sign. Nobody cares which guild has the most diligent crafters.

Edited by Mubrak

LOL

Yeah I don't care what guild controls what either. It has no impact on me and the floating message is annoying when it hangs like that. Like you said, especially during cutscenes. Put that message somewhere else or announce it in another way already.