Just back from a year away.....liking this

thomasbaxter

Have to say was sick of putting suggestions in and having no response. Come back after a year away and seems every single thing I wanted has been implemented. Felt I should put in a thanks to EA/BW for finally making the MMO about story. Lots of people will grumble etc but the aim of this was always story.

I love how u can level on any planet now. You always got in a great conversation on tatooine etc and then u hit grey levels and had to move on. Was forced and miserable. Now can stay on a planet as long as u want and still level. Can do the pve space missions for fun now too. Can do all the story no problem. The rolling ops in group finder work great. Like the outlander story where u can get whisked to the future and have completely unrelated events but still come back to normal time at any point. Legacy datacrons...brilliant.

The Dark Vs Light event I just found out about and the rewards are great. Love getting the dark vs light packs. Actually makes u want to play more.

All that really needs to be added to make it a more social experience is random events like races, pazaak etc or even a 2 vs 2 huttball arena on quesh etc. Just ideas but get the idea.

Happy with the changes myself.

Have to say was sick of putting suggestions in and having no response. Come back after a year away and seems every single thing I wanted has been implemented. Felt I should put in a thanks to EA/BW for finally making the MMO about story. Lots of people will grumble etc but the aim of this was always story.

I love how u can level on any planet now. You always got in a great conversation on tatooine etc and then u hit grey levels and had to move on. Was forced and miserable. Now can stay on a planet as long as u want and still level. Can do the pve space missions for fun now too. Can do all the story no problem. The rolling ops in group finder work great. Like the outlander story where u can get whisked to the future and have completely unrelated events but still come back to normal time at any point. Legacy datacrons...brilliant.

The Dark Vs Light event I just found out about and the rewards are great. Love getting the dark vs light packs. Actually makes u want to play more.

All that really needs to be added to make it a more social experience is random events like races, pazaak etc or even a 2 vs 2 huttball arena on quesh etc. Just ideas but get the idea.

Hey man!! Just like you, i came back a week ago after a year break. And just like you, im enjoying all the changes so far. Companions have been simplified, and now you can totally focus on your personal story and planetary arcs. You can also do exploration mission for immersion purposes if you want, but its not mandatory. Anyway, hope you enjoy it as i do, get lost in the huge galaxy and have fun ;)

Welcome back glad you're enjoying yourself. Try not to burnout ;)

Think the changes to companions and level sync are two of the stand out features in 4.0 that have improved game for me.

Would like to see a few more single player diversions similar to Eternal Championship that are role specific, or maybe a wave mechanic challenge.

But on the whole KotFE has been the best of the three expansions for my play style (I do not do Operations ;) )

Social? Social? This game is no longer social, it is a single player game that you sub to...

WARNING: Positive thread detected

TROLLS INCOMING, EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY

In all seriousness, glad to see people who are enjoying themselves, these forums are too depressing sometimes.

One post too late, the debbie downer gang beat you to the punch already.