Received Chapter although wasn't qualified...WHAT?!

CaptRogue

If your sub lapsed, but never lapsed on one of the key dates (the dates you would get the sub rewards on) they you are fine. If your sub lapsed on a period where it checked to see if you would earn the next sub reward, then you won't get the chapter.

The problem with just accepting content you don't think you're supposed to have is that if you don't report it, and Bioware finds out later, you run the risk of them interpreting it as you doing somthing shady. Like one day back in SOR I found out that I apparently had 60892 days of Subscription, without paying anywhere near that much money on the game.

Does that mean we're stuck with you for 60,532 more days? :p

I went to my account today and it said that I had another 17,000+ days. I was checking because I got an email today saying that I had gotten my 500 cartel coins for being a subscriber and I was worried that I hadn't cancelled my sub.

But no, it is set up as non-recurring and my subscription time "will end soon". I suspect that means in less than 1 day.

I would send them a thank you for the CC, but they join the other 12,000+ that I have never spent.

Why would you complain about something you got for free. Wish I could switch with you. I will get it as well eventually been subbed whole time, but, I am having a loader issue and can't access the game atm. People complain all the time about issues with the game. For once it is in your benefit and you are complaining...

First, tell me where I'm complaining?

I see it as you're the one complaining & then attacking me because I won't accept something that may not be meant for me.

This is silly, you're not about to eat an apple a hungry kid lost and you found "free", this is a video game, virtual pixels, Bioware employees wont get fired because you play HK chapter even if you shouldn't....

Then that is on you & your choice.

Well, aren't you a good little tool.

Seriously? *smh* Real sad.

The problem with just accepting content you don't think you're supposed to have is that if you don't report it, and Bioware finds out later, you run the risk of them interpreting it as you doing somthing shady.

There is that too.

I'd rather be above reproach & honest, so they have no reason to question me. MY choice, my morals. Doesn't hurt any single one of you.

Really sad you some of you guys are justifying stealing, which is what it is, even if it's digital content, just because it's BW's mistake. IF it is a mistake. I may have qualified for them all, I just didn't think I did.

Well here is the official answer from BW:

Hi -------,

This is ---- from Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service hope this response finds you well today.

Now regarding the HK-55 Bonus Mission, I am happy to say yes you qualify for the bonus mission, it was by the skin of your teeth, twice you were within minutes of the courtesy cut off.

But yes it’s all yours to do with as you wish, feel free to play and enjoy the new bonus chapter, let me know if you have any other issues or questions and I will help where I can.

Regards,

-----

Star Wars ™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service

So by the skin of my teeth I qualified! LOL Awesome! And kudos to CS for that response.