Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Server Issues

Voiicu

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all!

The team has made the change and traffic to the European data center is now stable. We're going to continue to work on other efforts to improve the situation, and if any of those efforts have the potential to impact your connections, we will let you know!

Thanks,

Tait

Hey all!

The team has made the change and traffic to the European data center is now stable. We're going to continue to work on other efforts to improve the situation, and if any of those efforts have the potential to impact your connections, we will let you know!

Thanks,

Tait

Thanks for the updates, TRE seems to be a lot better now, so please pass my thanks along :)

Me and some friends still have these issues.

Had a disconnect only a few minutes ago and the connection now is really fluctuant. Very often only the red dot...

We play on T3-M4.

Edit 07:48PM:

I'll give it up to play today. Red X and red dot all the time...

Edited by Reikaaa

I aquired the revan reborn lower and supplementary boxes from th dvl event which randomly disappeared so I've contacted cs multiple times now and it's been almost 2 months since the issue but all I keep getting back is "Im sorry but I can only sympathise but we are not able to help you, I'm sorry if this wasn't the answer you were hoping for" BS so annoying and now I wish I took screenshots so a warning and tip to everyone, whenever you get an expensive item, screenshot it CS won't help you.

now harbinger seems to have issues i just had 2 20k+ ms server lag spike in a matter of 30 sec, cant even log back in into the server.

p.s. it seems all us servers are having issues cant login to JC either

Having the same troubles. Looks like the DDoS-ers are back. Dangit.

2:23PM Central time, kicked, yet again, to the blank server screen.

Closed the game, reload, login attempt failed. "Login service currently unavailable..."

edit: Jedi Covenant, not that it matters if the server select screen is completely blank.

Edited by JacksonMo

Hey folks,

I can confirm that there was an EA Service issue last night which impacted SWTOR. At this time all of these issues have been resolved and you should be able to properly connect to all servers.

I do apologize that this was not communicated sooner. Again, all issues should now be resolved.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Nope. The login service is currently unvailable.

Also, it's taking the forums ages to load.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.