the next xp weekend?

astrobearx

After adding in armour that gives +50%xp on top of all the rest, I doubt they are going to have one for a while.

Just to mention, even before we got the full set of armour, people were managing to hit level 50 in just under 4 hours.

Yep. And if I recall correctly, Eric made this very sort of comment a couple months back.

With the faster leveling in general since 4.0 + XP gear from the current event + XP boost from consumables and guild...... it is almost impossible to not cap level by just following the core story arcs, or running heroics all the way up.

So OP.. unlikely we will see any XP boost events again..... or at least not anytime soon.

Edited by Andryah

I doubt we'll see any sort of XP event while DvL is running, but even if we do, the earliest we're likely to see one is Labor Day weekend.

After that, maybe Thanksgiving and/or Xmas depending on when the new expansion is released.

Yep. And if I recall correctly, Eric made this very sort of comment a couple months back.

With the faster leveling in general since 4.0 + XP gear from the current event + XP boost from consumables and guild...... it is almost impossible to not cap level by just following the core story arcs, or running heroics all the way up.

So OP.. unlikely we will see any XP boost events again..... or at least not anytime soon.

Eric also said we've never had a faster leveling potential than we do right now - 12xP was slower. That was his answer to another 12xp this summer. My theory is that this whole DvL is based on last year's 12xp that they decided to wrap up with some achievements, a few rewards and a little contest.

XP weekends are a thing of the past. 4.0 leveling combined with the EXP gear from LvD is the fastest leveling has ever been. There will never be another XP weekend. Eric Musco made that pretty certain in the last Producer Live Stream.

XP weekends are a thing of the past. 4.0 leveling combined with the EXP gear from LvD is the fastest leveling has ever been. There will never be another XP weekend. Eric Musco made that pretty certain in the last Producer Live Stream.

Unless they plan to have the EXP gear available more often than as a one-time thing, I doubt the conviction on the "never." Though leveling isn't hard these days, between heroics, planets, and story, if every single side quest and class story and every heroic is done, easily level 50 or more by the end of Chapter One if not earlier.

To OP- not announced, but I wouldn't be surprised if after US Thanksgiving or from Christmas to the New Year.

After adding in armour that gives +50%xp on top of all the rest, I doubt they are going to have one for a while.

Just to mention, even before we got the full set of armour, people were managing to hit level 50 in just under 4 hours.

4 Hours? Is that really possible? Nothing like trying to enjoy an MMO while also leveling-up a character at such a frenzied rate.:rolleyes:

And yet we've had 3 of them since 4.0 went live, the most recent of which was back in May.

And not everyone will have the XP boost armor so that won't factor into their decision at all.

As others have said I recall it being danced around by the devs in a stream there wont be any more xp weekends etc.

Aside from everything else I think Kofte has you leveling every other chapter at the very very slowest and they sell level 60 tokens. So xp boosts would hurt Cartel Market and really not necessary once you hit Kofte which is what the devs believe everyone has come back.

So I think its safe to say never.

I would rather see Double PVP coms/xp/credits return again for a week. It would solve a lot of issues which arise whenever a level increase arrives: upgrading gear once again.

Yes true, those double coms were nice, not from PVP, they are easy but from GSF. GSF doesnt pop that much and i want to get my ship mastery. It takes long since there are low pops (at least at time when i play) and you not always win :)

About double xp, OK, you said we shouldnt give you the GAME GIVES TOO MUCH XP!! crap, so ill be calm :D

I think these will come back, as they can always change everything with the new expansion. THe xp gain is enough at the moment to let you just lvl with class missions (if you use xp boost, guild xp boost and perks for class missions and exploration). So double xp would make the lvling to 50 not take 4 hours, but 2 hours, which is kinda pointless.

Double xp wont happen till next expansion, when ever that will be, and it also depends on the functionality of the xp gear, if they turn the xp bonus off after the event ends.