Saber Marshall's Armor?

Asterisks

Being it's a world drop, AFAIK that qualifies it as possible loot from lockboxes. This does not surprise me. Also, this does not necessarily qualify it as a mission reward. You can obtain the same lockboxes given from rewards with Treasure Hunting, premiums easily with Rich Yields.

To get all of the pieces is simply amazing RNG odds. I'm hoping to grab my last piece Saber Marshal's Boots off a lockbox on Tatooine, as I've no boss leads otherwise.

Do you know if you actually have to be on Planet? Or can I just get the lockboxes off the Comendation Vendors on Vaiken Station and open them there?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm beginning to wonder if your class has something to do with the loot as well. I have been camping these guys on my lvl 50 BH and have found virtually nothing. But I do get a lot of aim stuff from them. Although, I have found the bracers and one orange lightsaber in the process.

I'm beginning to wonder if your class has something to do with the loot as well. I have been camping these guys on my lvl 50 BH and have found virtually nothing. But I do get a lot of aim stuff from them. Although, I have found the bracers and one orange lightsaber in the process.

I was wondering this myself after I got 4 drops that weren't for my profession. After the mental tantrum that brought on this idea, I quickly dismissed it as paranoia. :)

But hey... who knows?

anyone know if you can get the saber marshalls robe from anywhere else beside the revenant chain? Like an idiot, I sold it, not fulling understanding the upgrade system at that point in the game. And if I cant get it, is there anything that looks really similar to it? Ive got the pants, but nothing to go with it:(

anyone know if you can get the saber marshalls robe from anywhere else beside the revenant chain? Like an idiot, I sold it, not fulling understanding the upgrade system at that point in the game. And if I cant get it, is there anything that looks really similar to it? Ive got the pants, but nothing to go with it:(

You can usually find it floating around the GTN for relatively cheap.

Do you know if you actually have to be on Planet? Or can I just get the lockboxes off the Comendation Vendors on Vaiken Station and open them there?

I do not think you have to be on planet, but you want to be where appropriate level mobs are that would drop within the item level range you want.

There is a set called saber marshal purchasable from dromund kaas, the pvp vendor is inside the building where your trainer is on the east side of the city.

Different to the black and red bits you get from the story though

That was removed in a recent patch. The set is no longer available from the Dromund Kaas NPC.

I know, because I only have the lvl 50 chest piece. No pants. (Patch was implemented before I finished buying the set.)

That was removed in a recent patch. The set is no longer available from the Dromund Kaas NPC.

I know, because I only have the lvl 50 chest piece. No pants. (Patch was implemented before I finished buying the set.)

I remember that set. Why did they remove it?

Well, I'm not having much luck with lockboxes so I've been running around Tatooine looking for possible single targets to farm for the Saber Marshal's Boots. The only one I've come up with is Kortawa the Hunt Master. Unfortunately he is not a champion like the previous mobs have been, only an elite, but he is within level to drop the boots with an item level 24. He does seem to have a similar loot table as the previous mobs have had, and he also is on a 5 minute respawn roughly. He's located at 1973,415. Lastly, he's also a mob required for a final bonus mission. Edited by SodaOfYoda

Todays Lord Inath (didn't count kills):

[Ardent Warrior's Vest]

[Vindicator's Chestguard]

AND

[TD-07A Panther Gloves]

Only belt to go :)

edit:

Second Korik kill:

[TD-17A Imperator Belt]

Edited by Viikuna

Yep Lord Inath dropped my Saber Marshal's Handwraps ... it took about 300 kills ...

I vendored them while lvling when i got them :( so i can find myself now at lvl 50 farming them -.-

Dang, why would you ever vendor BoE moddable items? If they are for my class I stash em in the cargo hold for future matching purposes. At worst you should have put them on GTN.

Edited by jkcheng

Dang, why would you ever vendor BoE moddable items? If they are for my class I stash em in the cargo hold for future matching purposes. At worst you should have put them on GTN.

My first time playing I sold off everything I didn't have equipped. This included all my mission rewards too, like Kallig's stuff.

My first time playing I sold off everything I didn't have equipped. This included all my mission rewards too, like Kallig's stuff.

Noooooooo.

/darthvadervoice off

I love Kallig's mask, but hate the fact that it disables hood. Was actually hoping it'd circumvent Twi'leks not being able to wear hoods by putting the mask on.

Did you reroll?

Edited by jkcheng

I remember that set. Why did they remove it?

No reason, the patch notes on the removal tried to make it sound like the new NPC items were an "upgrade," or somehow better. They're currently the same things you can purchased while in an instanced PvP battle.

As for the set itself, it's solidly meh. It looks a lot like the lvl 40 PvP gear (only it's blue and red). The stats are nothing to brag about, and only offer a small amount of PvP bonus.

Edited by Petrus

So far Kortawa the Hunt Master has dropped A-416 Scout Saboteur and DX-2 Massive Electrostaff.

Been slower than the others due to players needing him for their mission, but I think that may do something to the drops. His loot is the appropriate item range.

Edited by SodaOfYoda

If an easy non-invasive (to fellow questers) method of farming Nar Shaddaa commendations is found, you can purchase the Prototype Lockboxes for ilvl 24 rolls. At least this gives another planet to use in an attempt to get the boots.

The only thing I'm unsure of yet is how an empty custom piece is valued to a filled one. I've only ever found filled custom pieces from prototype or higher boxes. If an empty custom piece is considered above standard but below premium, or even between premium and prototype, that may explain how someone on TORHead reported getting the boots from a Premium Grade 3 Lockbox on Tatooine.

Another issue is, according to the grade ranges of Treasure Hunting, ilvl 24 lockboxes would come from the utmost top end rewards of the grade 2 range. This is extremely limiting, as even rich yields do not guarantee an ilvl 24 box.

Edited by SodaOfYoda

Yeah i got my bracers from green quality lockbox from Balmorra quest reward. So my guess is that the game treats unmodded oranges as a worse than prototype(blue) in quality. I believe that the lockbox had 20lvl item roll, at least in tooltip. As well as the gloves having light blue (trash) loot beam from Lord Inath.

Yeah i got my bracers from green quality lockbox from Balmorra quest reward. So my guess is that the game treats unmodded oranges as a worse than prototype(blue) in quality. I believe that the lockbox had 20lvl item roll, at least in tooltip. As well as the gloves having light blue (trash) loot beam from Lord Inath.

The Saber Marshal's Bracers require level 15 to wield, so the item level is 16. According to Treasure Hunting, that would fall at the top most end of grade 1 (10-16).

Good to know though regarding the quality of the box that you got it from!