Recruiting Dr. Lokin

ReddNekk

It appears that I need LOTS of materials that cost a arm and a leg on the GTN to recruit him. Sorry, but I'm not going to spend all of my credits on a friggin storyline! *** was Biofail thinking when they came up with this?

On top of that it's dependent on the Rakghul event to accomplish.

Edited by ReddNekk

It appears that I need LOTS of materials that cost a arm and a leg on the GTN to recruit him. Sorry, but I'm not going to spend all of my credits on a friggin storyline! *** was Biofail thinking when they came up with this?

If you have green Jawa junk ("scrap"?), find the vendors in the Cartel Bazaar part of the Fleet. Oddly enough, they are ... Jawas. (To the left as you enter.)

Or farm them using Bioanalysis on plants and Strong or heavier beasts. That costs only time.

And the Rakghoul event comes around once a month, so it isn't a complete disaster. (Also: the first phase of the recruitment can be done any time, so that you will be ready to recruit him the next time the event shows up.)

Instead of complaining about it why not figure out how to easily profit off of this fact? Materials can easily net you 1 million per day with harvesting and companion missions.

Roll Imperial Agent and Lokin will join you :p Come on, it isnt so hard to get him. Just farm these materials and wait for upcoming Rakghoul event.

He won't, you'll only skip influence part. I was very pissed when I discovered that. I leveled Lokin to 30 to have it after KotFE, but still had to go through damn quest.

He won't, you'll only skip influence part. I was very pissed when I discovered that. I leveled Lokin to 30 to have it after KotFE, but still had to go through damn quest.

Well that does make sense. He isn't dying any less just because he used to work with you.

If I recall correctly, it is not required but it's optional. Better to collect Bioanalysis grade 8 samples and compounds, Yavin is full of them. I think you need little over 100 of each for level 10 influence. Edited by Vercundus

• 3 months later...

Hello, I have aquestion : I'm trying to recruit him now, but he didn't give me any probes, seemingly. He talked about them, but didn't give me any.

What am I missing ? His influence level is 2 right now, and these probes don't appear in the "mission items" part of the inventory.

Is this a bug or did I simply overlook them ?

• 1 month later...
Hello, I have aquestion : I'm trying to recruit him now, but he didn't give me any probes, seemingly. He talked about them, but didn't give me any.

What am I missing ? His influence level is 2 right now, and these probes don't appear in the "mission items" part of the inventory.

Is this a bug or did I simply overlook them ?

Im very sorry to reply to this sooo late, but did you ever figure this out? I'm in the tunnels and haven't found ANYTHING that he requires...

Im very sorry to reply to this sooo late, but did you ever figure this out? I'm in the tunnels and haven't found ANYTHING that he requires...

You need to turn in a lot of materials (check the quest log for what types) to raise his influence level to 10. Once you do, he'll give you the probes for the rakghoul tunnels. If Lokin's influence level is less than 10, he won't give you the probes for the tunnels.