4v5 in a 4v4 match

CaptainFatNinja

So I queued for PVP WZ, and then suddenly saw that enemy team list just has a sorc symbol and a number 4 inplace of name. and then suddenly discovered there are 5 imps vs 4 of us in 4v4 match.

http://imgur.com/C4awNvI

Nice, now THAT'S how you cheat right, cheating on a whole new level lol.

Been on since beta and have never seen that ****. That is so wierd.

So I queued for PVP WZ, and then suddenly saw that enemy team list just has a sorc symbol and a number 4 inplace of name. and then suddenly discovered there are 5 imps vs 4 of us in 4v4 match.

http://imgur.com/C4awNvI

The clue is in the Score card. I was in a game where they had 5 for the first round and 6 - yes SIX - for the 2nd. Thankfully, we beat them both times.

When your enemy has more than 4 players, you wont be able to see their names and a funny icon appears. This happens because Bioware don't play their own game, let alone test it. And - you don't need to balance Arena for 'story'.

Edited by DarthMaulUK

This is not a cheat. This is an old bug.

It happens when a team member exceeds the level bracket while inside the WZ, such as by handing in a quest. When that player reaches 41 or 65, the game thinks they have left the WZ and adds a replacement.

You can see in the bottom right of your screenshot that the Jug has leveled to 41 and exceeded the bracket boundary.

It also happens in objective based warzones where you can end up with 9+ members on your team.

It's not game breaking as it can only happen in lowbies and midbies, and does not happen often.

Don't worry about it. If you are on the opposite team, think of it as a challenge, such as when you are 3v4.

Edited by uppen

It happens when a team member exceeds the level bracket while inside the WZ, such as by handing in a quest. When that player reaches 41 or 65, the game thinks they have left the WZ and adds a replacement.

You can see in the bottom right of your screenshot that the Jug has leveled to 41 and exceeded the bracket boundary.

It also happens in objective based warzones where you can end up with 9+ members on your team.

It's not game breaking as it can only happen in lowbies and midbies, and does not happen often.

Don't worry about it. If you are on the opposite team, think of it as a challenge, such as when you are 3v4.

damn, good explanation

Yup thats why, its not the players fault either, its just hey my daily i finished, so let me turn it into the mission return box here and boom im lv 42, hey why did a 5th player join. So ya just an old bug.

Yeah I've know about that for awhile. As soon as someone lvls up in a warzone by turning in a mission im like ooo we are getting a 9th player. If we lose this will be be sad. (I would kind of like to get a premade going and get 4 people lvld up like this at once) Maybe when someone screen shots 12 people in a warzone bioware might do something.....

Yeah I've know about that for awhile. As soon as someone lvls up in a warzone by turning in a mission im like ooo we are getting a 9th player. If we lose this will be be sad. (I would kind of like to get a premade going and get 4 people lvld up like this at once) Maybe when someone screen shots 12 people in a warzone bioware might do something.....

I dinged 65 in AC last week on my Shadow. Had 9 players. Lost. Lol. 3 guys kept trying to spam cap ACW. Its a desperate tactic in NC. In ACW its just stupid

I could have done the same thing on my sin the next day. Chose not to. Won an Arena

Edited by Technohic

Seeing 12 people in a WZ team, or 8 in an arena team, would be quite funny. I can imagine that the rage of the unlucky victims in the opposite team would be quite substantial.

Edited by uppen