Ok Bioware.

Woefulfish

Is this your idea of how you end an expansion ? Awkward cutscenes and a grinding fight against the main enemy of the expansion, only to find out what all you did is useless in the end ? I won't say the expansion is "bad" overall but it's not especially a success either. Your character feels like a total victim in cutscenes from chapter 1 to 16, getting his sh*t beat up like a 6 year old padawan, and got the throne stealed by a ROBOT, how miserable is that ? I won't even mention the fact that no matter what you did throughout the expansion the only that changes is whether or not Koth will get offended and steal the Cenotaph. All the "xxx will remember that" for nothing, I did the final chapter twice to see if things could change, but no... I seriously hope you're planning something more epic for the incoming expansion, because in KOTFE your character was never ****** because he/she is or feels not powerful at all, you just don't feel like it. I know it's because some classes can't use the force so it kinda mess things up for Bioware but I mean if you're playing the expansion as a non-force user it seems even more stupid, how come a mere Soldier for instance can compete with the most powerful beings in the galaxy ?

So yeah, chapter 16th is not especially bad but you could at least made us feel that our character was more powerful than Arcann... Hiding behind a shield for 2 minutes is not espcially ****** or spectacular IMO.

Edited by CommunityDroidEU
Added spoiler tag

I wish they fix the problem with riffles or sniper riffles or canons not appearing in cut scenes better said you shooting with them. Or even better seeing 2 lightsabers if you dual wield. This will make things more believable.

^This- my Annihilation Marauder dual lightsabers are an extension of her and having it cut down to one ignores her characteristic fighting style and personality.

I know that well changing all the animations costs to much time and money but in the future for only one cutscene I wanna see our classes use they actual weapon if they dual wield blasters then 2 blasters. If they dual wield lightsabers or vibroswords then they fight using 2 lightsabers and vibroswords if they use canon or riffles well they use canon's and rifles in cutscenes just 1 cutscene. You will get so much positive feedback I guarantee you Bioware.

On my assassin the cut scenes showed him using a double bladed saber like it was just a single hand saber.

I never once felt like I was this bad *** force user that at one point in time I was, or if they gave that impression through game play it was quickly fixed in a cut scene

For the most part none of the story was believable on a non force using character

Add up all of the betrayals that our characters have endured. How many of gone unpunished?

ALL OF THEM.

Koth wanders back onto the ship after betraying us? KILL HIM damn it. Oh wait no he betrays us again. Shocker.

But we are more powerful then Arcann we defeated him 1 vs 1 sure that guy is the toughest force user that ever existed resisting a cut trough his stomach and tons of metal falling on him but we still defeated him.

1. Vitiate

2. Vaylin

According recent Cantina interview

They did not say who #3 would be though...

^This- my Annihilation Marauder dual lightsabers are an extension of her and having it cut down to one ignores her characteristic fighting style and personality.

Just be glad at least one of your lightsabers isn't the same old generic looking thing you carry around you all the time and its something you collected. My trooper has a cannon on his back and no matter what uses the same pistol over... and over.. and over...The ONLY time I recall a different animation is SNV during the introduction of the cartel warloads, and you pull out a blaster rifle instead.

My trooper has a cannon on his back and no matter what uses the same pistol over... and over.. and over...The ONLY time I recall a different animation is SNV during the introduction of the cartel warloads, and you pull out a blaster rifle instead.

Makes sense to me. BW has implied that the canon is that the Trooper, Smuggler, Agent and Bounty Hunter died between 3.0 and Chapter 3. So why bother putting resources into classes that the devs considered to have died?

They should add a side chapter before release of next season and make it right.....someone needs to die

I vote Malavi Quinn

Choices

1. Kill quickly (+100 LS)

2. Torture then Kill quickly (+200 LS)

3. Dismember slowly, force choke or strangle till he's nearly dead, shoot him out an airlock then feed his body to the Saralac. (+10000 LS, grants title "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold").

But we are more powerful then Arcann we defeated him 1 vs 1 sure that guy is the toughest force user that ever existed resisting a cut trough his stomach and tons of metal falling on him but we still defeated him.

Yes, because Valkorion...not because of ourselves. What did Arcann say? Something like that the connection with us and Valkorion runs even deeper than he thought?

And then Valkorion says that we're ready. Why? What did we do between the moment he got upset with our lack of progress and defeating Arcann? Oh yeah build a weapon we didn't use in the end. And ready for what? Our destiny? Oh yeah we have a destiny he said...oh no wait, first he said we are above destiny. Meh, he's getting senile, can't decided what it is anymore I guess.

Makes sense to me. BW has implied that the canon is that the Trooper, Smuggler, Agent and Bounty Hunter died between 3.0 and Chapter 3. So why bother putting resources into classes that the devs considered to have died?

Uh...what?

Even for vanilla quests all non force sensitives use the same animation when using weapons, bar like one action scene on Tattooine for trooper and SNV, if they died after 3.0 why would they still use the same animations in vanilla. Not to mention all force sensitive classes use the same animations in KOTFE... does that mean their all dead as well?

Uh...what?

Even for vanilla quests all non force sensitives use the same animation when using weapons, bar like one action scene on Tattooine for trooper and SNV, if they died after 3.0 why would they still use the same animations in vanilla. Not to mention all force sensitive classes use the same animations in KOTFE... does that mean their all dead as well?

Half joking.

At a Cantina a while back a dev responded to "What happened to the other 7 classes?" with "for the sake of gravitas, assume the EE killed them."

Half joking.

At a Cantina a while back a dev responded to "What happened to the other 7 classes?" with "for the sake of gravitas, assume the EE killed them."

My bad...the queues have been long lately and the one group I did get had basic attack spammers...

FIX HARD MODE FLASHPOINTS BIOWARE!!!

Just be glad at least one of your lightsabers isn't the same old generic looking thing you carry around you all the time and its something you collected. My trooper has a cannon on his back and no matter what uses the same pistol over... and over.. and over...The ONLY time I recall a different animation is SNV during the introduction of the cartel warloads, and you pull out a blaster rifle instead.

There's another one. Now that it is trivially simple to become a Commando before the final mission on Ord Mantell, you'll see one there, in the cinematic after certain people say farewell and before some other people fail miserably at killing you. Your character draws a blaster rifle, except that you don't have one because you're a Commando and correctly equipped your HBG. So you stand around with your arms cradling an imaginary blaster rifle, while your HBG is safely on your back.

Yes, because Valkorion...not because of ourselves. What did Arcann say? Something like that the connection with us and Valkorion runs even deeper than he thought?

And then Valkorion says that we're ready. Why? What did we do between the moment he got upset with our lack of progress and defeating Arcann? Oh yeah build a weapon we didn't use in the end. And ready for what? Our destiny? Oh yeah we have a destiny he said...oh no wait, first he said we are above destiny. Meh, he's getting senile, can't decided what it is anymore I guess.

You know I do not really care where power comes from its still power and we can use it. So its because of Valkorian that we are stronger so what that is what matters in the end power.

Does not matter where it comes from it can be stolen it can be borrowed it can be infused to us its still power and it makes us stronger then Arcann.

By the way I know that Valkorian and Vaylin are the strongest force users in the galaxy they said so in a stream also. But I said we are stronger then Arcann.

By the way for any who played a Inquisitor did it bothered you that you used power from other being to defeated you nemesis? If not the same thing here.

Edited by adormitul

You know I do not really care where power comes from its still power and we can use it. So its because of Valkorian that we are stronger so what that is what matters in the end power.

Don't you worry he might strip your power or control you?

Don't you worry he might strip your power or control you?

There is a problem here he said it with his own words there that you are the only one with a desire to live as strong as him so how can he control you when you wills are equal?

About striping me of my power you say well lets put it this way I doubt he can take our natural force powers and the non force users do not even have force powers what will he strip him off?

Can he take the power he gave us yes he can but why would I worry we where not weak without it either.

I must admit, I am curious who thought it was a good idea to not have the player be a Hero anymore in the game.

This isn't our story, we're not an important character, we don't win or defeat anything, we're constantly betrayed and tricked... it really does feel like we've gone from hero of the galaxy to the court jester. I'm still struggling to understand why anyone likes KOTFE, the idea of it is fine, but the experience has been disappointing.

I can't think of any other RPG, online or off, that makes the player character a worthless piece of trash that has zero impact on the story. Well done BioWare.