Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

4.7 patch notes

Tsetso

Austin time means night in Germany - will see them tomorrow.

Austin time means they did the usual mess cause I logged off to relogin and once relogged the client started downloading a no meaning patch !!! 240MB about of what ??? I am really really disappointed...:( :(

Ant it's 22:00 Italy time...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw it appears one can still log into any character by ignoring the error message (not clicking OK). Not sure if this could have further consequences when/if they decide to fix things....

I wouldn't do much in game as I expect the server maintenance to be like a rollback.

Well, I haven't touched my game since last night and all of a sudden I went to log in and now it's doing an update. :confused: Did the patch launch early or something? :confused: Based on some of the other comments, it looks like this is an empty update. Does that mean that I'm screwed from being able to play at all until after the patch update tomorrow? :confused:

This is most upsetting...

Let's all make threads about wanting our time/money back, leaving the game and final slaps in the tortanic coffin.

I did look forward to playing some more though, so it is a bit dissapointing.

Having our time/money back would come from a serious Software house that really cares about their customers.

It is obvious they do not care at all about anyone....just counting down the time to have the chance to close all and limit their economic losses

Having our time/money back would come from a serious Software house that really cares about their customers.

It is obvious they do not care at all about anyone....just counting down the time to have the chance to close all and limit their economic losses

It'll be cleared up in a few moments if you'll calm your jimmies. Impatience achieves nothing.

Not that I recall. This is the first time I've had a SWTOR patch load early. So my guess is what I wrote above.

Might have been another game; but I distinctly remember clients patching before maintenance and the only way to get in was after they turned off the patch; to roll back your computer; uninstall and do a clean install from scratch to patch to the real version, or to wait until the server version caught up after maintenance.

LOL, So they fixed the Legend DvL achievement to include the Hardmode Flashpoints but they didnt fix the other achievement issue apparently. They said the Arma Rosa achievements now properly display (HK-55 recruitment) but nope, still 0/0 and not displaying. Now I know the patch isnt supposed to be live so maybe this will work better tomorrow when the server is patched, but this is sad.

Hey Eric, figured I would let you know that adding Flashpoint Master into the Legendary Level achievement for the DvL caused some issues. Now maybe this will be fixed tomorrow since obviously this patch was not supposed to go out today, but I have Flashpoint Master completed, but the Legendary achievement does not have it check off. Probably another retroactive problem, but figured I should bring it up since it isn't counting now, and I don't feel like finishing Chapter 16 tomorrow only to find out that all the work I did for Legendary was for nothing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.