Most hilarious moments you've seen in SWTOR

Slerdnico

In the BH story when the Jedi tries to mind trick you, just respond by waving your hand "You will realize what a complete idiot you are."

And Hk-55 when during one of the cutscenes where he's clearing out the gravestone of those spider looking things and they just keep multiplying

1.- Sith Warrior on Voss, when finishing the Voss Emperor's Voice: "You're not dying FAST ENOUGH!"

2.- Imperial Agent to Darth Marr on Makeb: "Imperial Intelligence saves the Empire from the grave..."

3.- Male Sith Inquisitor on Nar Shadaa, asking for a "tour" to his favorite female cultist Rylee Dray

4.- HK-55 scene on the swamp, blasting those things... asking like a child on the Gravejunk (Demand: Are. We. There. Yet?) and even fighting (Leave the meatbag alone!)... he's fun!

5.- Also when Vaylin, specially on the silly Mandalorians and when she arrives to see the vault of the Guilded Star...:rak_03:

When the inquisitor opens that stone monument that no one managed to open over a thousand years just by shooting lightning at it

When you choose the Lie option and begin an explanation something like eating 5 tukata brains and bathing in their blood, Zash responds: Interesting. It didn't work when I tried that.

Edited by jauvtus

There's a quest on Dromund Kaas where the quest giver is pretty paranoid about everything and noticed his subordinates being sneaky and secretive so he had them killed. Turns out they was planning a surprise party for his birthday.

Making Wookie noises with Gault to get Drecker out of his container.

On Alderaan as the Warrior. If you agree to be the Organa General's reinforcement's.. The officer in charge when you get their says after the first wave attack. That you're like a war machine he never seen anything like it. And one of your replays can be "I appreciate your observation" I have replayed that class three time's just to see that part again. lol

5.- Also when Vaylin, specially on the silly Mandalorians and when she arrives to see the vault of the Guilded Star...:rak_03:

Yeah, that was one of my favorites.

Vaylin: I stopped their little raid on our treasury. They couldn't have gone far. *Opens the door and stares into the empty vault, growling* Vaylin: MOTHER!!!

I played through KOTFE several times just to see it again and again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.