Harbinger is full ...... or is it just broken?

DiamondDove

I have just tried to log on, and have been placed in a queue for Harbinger - is it really full ...... or have the hamsters just run out of steam?

Is anyone else having the same issue?

Cheers!

Update: my position in the queue is slipping backwards. I was at about 51, now I am at 63. I suspect someone forgot to feed the hamsters. It is a long time since Harby crashed, I guess....

Hamster number 3 successfully replaced, and toon logged on :D

Edited by DiamondDove
status update

I am in queue atm, apparently my position in queue is 130 even though it's light. Before this I was trying to send something in mail but it wouldn't work so I restarted the game and was suddenly put in queue. What's up with this?

Same. I was able to log into TRE, but not only am I in a queue when I try to log onto Harbinger, my position number is going up.

Nice to see I have the "highest login priority" as a subscriber. :rolleyes:

Same for me. 20 min.

I think since the other servers are working, there's just as much chance the server status page isn't updating properly as much as Harbinger being broken. I've got my flashpoints filtered down to two and I got an instant pop for a flashpoint that usually takes a few minutes to become available. When mail went buggy, I logged out and thus now waiting in a queue.

I think since the other servers are working, there's just as much chance the server status page isn't updating properly as much as Harbinger being broken. I've got my flashpoints filtered down to two and I got an instant pop for a flashpoint that usually takes a few minutes to become available. When mail went buggy, I logged out and thus now waiting in a queue.

I highly doubt that this game is that popular at the moment. More likely just incompetent devs broke something again.

P.S. I am having problem logging in too.

I highly doubt that this game is that popular at the moment. More likely just incompetent devs broke something again.

P.S. I am having problem logging in too.

I'm just saying I doubt the server load's light, I doubt it's heavy either, it was just a thought. Frell, first time in a queue and this is so slow... :( I want to play, I was good and did my 2k words writing yesterday and I don't feel fuzzy, so I'd really like to get at my last non-solo flashpoint for LS versus Dark.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.