Well, my sub is up again.I won't be updating my guide for a while.

The hardest part about this is going to be dealing with the fact that I won't be able to correct all of the "BUT STRIKES ARE GREAT! GUNSHIPS, BOMBERS, AND SCOUTS ARE ALL OP!" posts.

You can still catch me on Reddit or Enjin, if you need to reach me.

and please, please, please

run ammo on your repair drone

please

Edited by DakhathKilrathi

Sad to see you go. Ammo on repair drone is kinda inconsequential IMO. It mattered when people ran Quad/Pod in domination but I think pretty much everyone runs BLC/pod now. If you live long enough to run out of pods in that build (unlikely), you can still wreck face with laser shotguns FTW. Just sayin! There are more worthy crusades out there Edited by RickDagles

• 4 weeks later...
The hardest part about this is going to be dealing with the fact that I won't be able to correct all of the "BUT STRIKES ARE GREAT! GUNSHIPS, BOMBERS, AND SCOUTS ARE ALL OP!" posts.

You can still catch me on Reddit or Enjin, if you need to reach me.

and please, please, please

run ammo on your repair drone

please

So many are going that way. There are not MILLIONS playing this game like James Olwin stated a month ago

However i dont know who you are but thats all good...I couldnt get into GSF as its flight model is extremely dated

I was playing warthunder hardcore when GSF was added and when i tried GSF I was dumbfounded how horrible it worked. If i can DOG fight in a STUKA against a spitfire or damn near anything else and WIN...they why couldnt I fly at all in GSF

Yeah space vs atmosphere though some areas have a gravity field..

It is a our-dated flight model and damn i tried and tried...Just couldnt get the great controls of warthunder to the extremely sluggish GSF everything.

I had so much HOPE for GSF....Star CONFLICT is extremely realistic space pvp ( as best as we know dog fighting in space might be like )

Even comparing those two it is night and day..and Star conflict is damn addicting well was i have not played it in a long while but I was also playing that when GSF came out

Liken it to this You drive a real nice car Say A Corvette or a Mustang something sweet like that.

Then you have to suffer and now drive a eco **** can like a bottom of the line focus or some garbage on 4 wheels

That is Star conflict and Warthunder to GSF SWEET vs Garbage

Len