Mandalorian Smuggler Class

Dazard

I know this might be a stupid question that I already know the answer to but is there any type of Mandalorian looking helmet that you can buy via GTN or the Cartel that can be transferred to a Smuggler class. Yes I know that the Mando feeling is meant for the BH class but I still like the feeling of having the armor. (I tried transferring the Mercenary Elite Helmet just so I didn't spend a lot of credits trying it out) Thanks again and sorry for an obvious answer question just want to make sure.

In terms of craftable gear, considering the looks changes between factions, I fear there's no way to get anything that looks Mandalorian on Rep Side. :(

However, the Cartel Marked did give us some Mandalorian armor during its lifetime... You may want to check on TOR Fashion to see what the Cartel Marked offer(ed). Then, a search on the GTN would be the next logical step.

Still, considering how long ago those sets have been released, I wouldn't count on a steady influx of those to the GTN... :o

You may have an easier time looking at the Legacy Gear that a Vendor on Imp Fleet sells though, pretty sure there has to be at least one Mandalorian looking set there, and since it's Legacy you can mail it to Rep Side and preserve the aesthetics. ;)

Edited by Cox_The_Beast

Might want to check the legacy items you get as rewards when you hand in those military, alien research, smuggled goods and forget the force one into those alliance section head dudes (as you might have guessed I've forgotten all the correct terms :D).

You get many different kinds of legacy gear so I'd expect at last one set to be vaguely similar to the kind of look your after.

Edited by BaineOs

If you can't find mando gear on the GTN cheap (although you should easily be able to because there are so many sets), you can also earn some by doing the monthly Bounty Hunting event (any class can do it) and when you get enough rep you can buy many gear for credits off the vendors there.

I looked on my server (Harbinger) and you can buy this set http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/swtor-mandalorian-seeker-armor-set-male.jpg for under a million credits. I see the helmet for 285,000.

Edited by Caelrie

Legacy sets you buy on fleet and think on main worlds don't change appearance when you use them on opposite faction character.

So you can buy full good looking Bounty Hunter legacy set on imp fleet, put it in legacy storage and use it on your smuggler or his companion.

• 1 month later...