Login service Unavailable

Death-Hammer

LOL, I can't even access my account to remove my security key...the only thing this is securing is the account against my use.

So...if I d/l the google play key app on my phone and use that, will it trump the physical key? Or am I just making a huge mess for myself by thinking about doing this?

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just switched my security key up to the newer app on mobile, logged in just fine, so yeah, old style is no good, new style is a go! Game on!

I switched from the old mobile app to the new. I can log into my account on the website but not the game. Time to be patient.

LOL, I can't even access my account to remove my security key...the only thing this is securing is the account against my use.

I removed my old key via the website and it took a long while to go from Account Name/Password page (leaving sec key field empty) to the next page where you can remove the security key. If that's where you're hanging, just give it a little longer.

I removed my old key via the website and it took a long while to go from Account Name/Password page (leaving sec key field empty) to the next page where you can remove the security key. If that's where you're hanging, just give it a little longer.

I tried that, but when it prompts me for the security key it throws me out...I try again, then I have to go through the whole 'I'm not a robot' and pick all the pictures with tea or trees...and then it shoots up the sec key box again, and if I fill it, it won't allow me in, and if I do, it just kicks me out.

Thanks for trying though, I appreciate it. :)

Tracing route to 159.153.92.28 over a maximum of 30 hops

1 3 ms 1 ms 1 ms 192.168.1.1

2 19 ms 13 ms 14 ms cpe-65-190-64-1.nc.res.rr.com [65.190.64.1]

3 20 ms 21 ms 14 ms cpe-65-190-64-1.nc.res.rr.com [65.190.64.1]

4 88 ms 131 ms 56 ms cpe-174-111-104-125.triad.res.rr.com [174.111.104.125]

5 55 ms 17 ms 42 ms cpe-024-025-045-158.ec.res.rr.com [24.25.45.158]

6 59 ms 34 ms 68 ms 24.93.67.202

7 31 ms 33 ms 27 ms bu-ether14.atlngamq46w-bcr00.tbone.rr.com [66.109.6.82]

8 29 ms 30 ms 27 ms 0.ae2.pr0.atl20.tbone.rr.com [107.14.19.11]

9 * * * Request timed out.

10 * * * Request timed out.

11 47 ms 39 ms 68 ms 4.79.23.202

12 30 ms 31 ms 34 ms 159.153.92.28

Trace complete.

I followed instructions and run a tracer route. Can anyone tell me what this means?

P.S. also, yes I have a physical security key as well.

Yo Hammer, Don't give them details on general forums, anyone can hack you with your IP showing like that.

I can't remove my physical key cause I can't log into my account any other way around this?

If you log in via the website but leave the security key blank, you should get this page:

http://imgur.com/czqSxoM

Click the 'Lost Your Security Key' link, it will email you a one time password, enter password, security key is then removed. You can then attach a new mobile key if you wish.

Just did this a few minutes ago, took me like 3 minutes.

Yo Hammer, Don't give them details on general forums, anyone can hack you with your IP showing like that.

Thanks for the heads up, could you take anything important out of the quote of my post you made? I already edited the original post.

If you log in via the website but leave the security key blank, you should get this page:

http://imgur.com/czqSxoM

Click the 'Lost Your Security Key' link, it will email you a one time password, enter password, security key is then removed. You can then attach a new mobile key if you wish.

Just did this a few minutes ago, took me like 3 minutes.

Thanks so much for this, ZavienUK. I managed to get the security key off finally. Now to see if I can log in! Wish me luck. Good luck all. <3

His IP address is NOT shown there ( tracert lists the destinations OUT not in ), and your IP address isn't hard to obtain anyways if someone wanted it.

His IP address is NOT shown there ( tracert lists the destinations OUT not in ), and your IP address isn't hard to obtain anyways if someone wanted it.

I don't know anything about doing trace. So I wasn't aware if I did something wrong or not. I just tried to follow instructions from a developer from another post about a similar topic.

Logged into my account via the method outlined above.

Removed my physical security key.

Loaded launcher. Logged into launcher. Loaded game.

Went back to website. Put physical key back on account.

Now I just won't log out for a while :p

Well that's certainly a novel idea! Let's hope you don't get disconnected ;-)

I just attached a mobile key, I'll reattach the physical one when this has all blown over.