BioWare Heed My Advice Before It's Too Late

GraunKrynn

Yeah it was discussed at great length in beta. I really think the main problem comes from button mashing though and not focusing on the timing of the combat moves you're making. They wanted the combat to be stylish and more 'realistic' so that your character's actually fully perform the moves that you command them to. It's a great concept that could use some tweaking. If it's stemmed to the animation sequences, then those sequences can always be edited to the point to maximize functionality. It's hard to tell if this is on BW's priority list though.

If its tied to the animation... then why have a GCD?

If its tied to the the GCD then why are animations of instant skills longer than the GCD timer?

I get the idea, its jut not working properly at the moment.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bio-Drone 15 seconds of fame attempt.

0/10

Thanks for the feedback. Not a Bio-Drone though. I can't sit here and claim that this game is flawless and needs no work. So go back to your own long thread complaining about combat responsiveness. Thanks for stopping by and giving me your words of encouragement.

you should learn from bioware and make voice over :b

anyways, swtor was offically launched 8 days ago, and many people already want this want that. give bioware some time dudes and dudettes.

Bioware are probably busy working on queue problems, and other side quests/ problems with the game like fixing bugs and stuff, they are just human with flesh and bloods like us.

I bet many Bioware staff spend alot of time and efford into this game, so quit whines and enjoy the game.

Give bioware some time they are busy working, they are not no lifers like you and me that sit at home playing video games all day long and lvl their toon to 50 in 1 week after launch.

Funny how you still caught some people with this obvious OP. I had you figured out before the second sentence was over :p

That said, a lot of the complainers are representing themselves with basically what you said in the 3rd sentence.

These people came from other MMOs, and they were (maybe) good players there, and they feel entitled to their opinion mattering more than anyone else's. Then, they start off with suggestions to make this game into another game, because if that other game had x, this game has to have x too.

Different game, different rules. I don't see why this concept would be so hard to grasp :p

Edited by Truga

Funny how you still caught some people with this obvious OP. I had you figured out before the second sentence was over :p

That said, a lot of the complainers are representing themselves with basically what you said in the 3rd sentence.

These people came from other MMOs, and they were (maybe) good players there, and they feel entitled to their opinion mattering more than anyone else's. Then, they start off with suggestions to make this game into another game, because if that other game had x, this game has to have x too.

Different game, different rules. I don't see why this concept would be so hard to grasp :p

Exactly :D

You do realize, that the whole OP is a parody :)

I just took the time to read the entire thing, and... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL!!!!!

You made me laugh. Not going to lie, OP. You pretty much summed up EVERY topic here.

I agree with you, though. People need to have patience. This game has amazing potential.