Season 7 Rewards

Hjototr

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Seriously though like come on. Only way we got them to acknowledge us was on their July live stream... And we weren't even noticed by a dev. The community manager had to say something. Musco said he'd try his best to get us some information but at least give us an update in the dev tracker of this search for information. But I guess we'll have to spam stream chat again and hope we overcome the chat that's produced by the dvl peeps that are so excited about it.

I just hope the season comes to an end soon and it's not simply more info about it. Today marks 4 months of season 7 as it began on April 2nd. At this rate we will hit 5 or 6 months it seems.

Maybe they're waiting for some participation from the underdog classes before ending the season. There isn't anything that would entice me to wander into ranked on my merc currently. Same as season [insert any number between 2-6 here].

Hey folks,

Tune in to our Producer Livestream on Thursday of next week (8/11). We will be talking through Season 7 information there!

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Awesome news! better late then never I guess. Now add all the prievous Season rewads on the vendor along with a fresh batch and you'll win back the heart from the PvP community! :D

Awesome news! better late then never I guess. Now add all the prievous Season rewads on the vendor along with a fresh batch and you'll win back the heart from the PvP community! :D

No only do a fresh batch. I'm annoyed with the lack of input too, but moving previous seasons rewards to the vendor would be pretty messed up.

I'm probably in the minority here since a lot of people from season one are gone anyways...lol

Please no. Ranked rewards are among the few items that really are exclusive in this game. Making the old rewards available for everyone that's playing ranked now only makes them less exclusive.

Edited by AmarantKando

Please no. Ranked rewards are among the few items that really are exclusive in this game. Making the old rewards available for everyone that's playing ranked now only makes them less exclusive.

Cmon the old season rewards are amazing pieces, stop being egocentric. I think its a waste of awesome in game design just because there is a few out there who want to feel special.

Keep it exclusive to the Ranked Community! :rak_03:

Edited by Gray

Cmon they are amazing pieces, stop being egocentric. I think its a waste of awesome in game design just because

there is a few out there who want to feel special.

I agree, quite some of those are awesome. But I can live with the fact that I wasn't there when that season was going on, and so I'll try to get at least tier 1 every coming season so I will have all the rewards from now on. I think the exclusivity drives people a bit more to try the best they can because they know they won't be able to get the rewards anymore after the season has ended.

Edited by AmarantKando

I agree, quite some of those are awesome. But I can live with the fact that I wasn't there when that season was going on, and so I'll try to get at least tier 1 every coming season so I will have all the rewards from now on. I think the exclusivity drives people a bit more to try the best they can because they know they won't be able to get the rewards anymore after the season has ended.

We agree to disagree not gonna argue on that topic but I respect and understand your opinion completely. I probably shared it back in the day but really why not? Its the skill of the player that makes you stand out from the crowd, thats what makes you exclusive imo.

I mean all in all do we really play ranked for the rewards? Isn't it the competition, the prestige & the fun of competitive PvP? :)

It's also a wide audience out here, some season rewards that appeal to you is another man's dirt. Let's say that you wouldn't approve of S7 rewards, all that effort you spoke of for nothing. Wouldn't it be nice if you then could go to the vendor and pick something else from prievous Seasons?. :rolleyes:

Edited by Gray

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.