Devs, what will we do when S1 ends?

I dont know if there is a post like this, and sorry if I write something wrong...

What we will do when S1 ends? So, we know there will be a S2 of history, but what we will do until it comes? Is there a reason to stay subbed in this game if there is no content until S2?? If at least until the S2 you put some new content.... but no. You say you are working on new group content but you will give details in a few months... so? We will be stucked till S2 and the new content?

I'm a big fan of this game, I will not leave it, but I don't see a reason to be sub the next months until S2. And my ppl is going to leave it, and it makes me sad, very sad, cause I have a guild since the beta, and see it dying it hurts...

I love the KOTFE story, I love all the single player of this game, but remember that this is a mmorpg, we need group content. I know you want to focus on it cause you are one of the best doing story games, but this is not enough in a mmorpg. At least make an operation like Ravagers or Eternity Vault, that is not related to the story like the Dreads or Temple.

Thanks for reading devs, if you really read it.

P.S: If you devs are really reading this: I want Kephess as companion :jawa_smile:

DSvLS event of course!!! It's the neverending "event"...you get to grind toons and delete toons all you like...there's no limit!!!

Well there are limits actually because as much as the top tier has a few grindy achievements, the first 5 tiers are not that difficult to achieve in my opinion especially since we have months to complete it. Still the event shouldn't be all there is.

Of course we know there's going to be some sort of announcement supposedly in the next two weeks so I would imagine this question might get answered then, because after all it's a very fair question.

Well there are limits actually because as much as the top tier has a few grindy achievements, the first 5 tiers are not that difficult to achieve in my opinion especially since we have months to complete it. Still the event shouldn't be all there is.

Of course we know there's going to be some sort of announcement supposedly in the next two weeks so I would imagine this question might get answered then, because after all it's a very fair question.

but that is just it. There is nothing else nor will there be anything else but a rehash of the same content over and over and over.

what do you think is going to happen after season 2 of the horribly written chapters coming this fall? DvL event season 2 where it will be new crates and new mount that is just colored differently from the last time it was run.

LOL

Either keep playing the game, or stop playing the game.

Every MMO has a lull where they don't release content for a few months, at least SWTOR left us with the dark vs light side event during this time period, other MMOs just do nothing for over a year until they can throw another 50 dollar expansion our way.

Though I don't expect the gap between season 1 and season 2 to be that long. I feel season 1 worked out, so copying the release schedule should be their plan. 10 or so chapters in November, with subsequent ones following starting in February.

The HK chapter should come in September or October.

That or have a longer gap between seasons, but throw us ops content and other non story content in the fall.

P.S: If you devs are really reading this: I want Kephess as companion :jawa_smile:

i doubt there is anything left of the guy since we blasted him 3 times on 3 separate occasions

we will most likely get some PvE content like ops and flashpoints and maybe some PvP.