Is there a way to see which side is currently ahead ls or ds?

RameiArashi

I've seen some people say that this http://www.swtor.com/dark-vs-light/ shows what the current standings are, and those same people say that light is winning barely. Personally, no matter how many times I look at the page it looks the same as it always has: straight down the middle. I also saw somewhere that the devs might do a blog every week or so where they report to us the current standings. I don't know for sure about any of it.

I've seen some people say that this http://www.swtor.com/dark-vs-light/ shows what the current standings are, and those same people say that light is winning barely. Personally, no matter how many times I look at the page it looks the same as it always has: straight down the middle. I also saw somewhere that the devs might do a blog every week or so where they report to us the current standings. I don't know for sure about any of it.

That page actually has a code to change bar width. Strange that they're not updating it.

That page actually has a code to change bar width. Strange that they're not updating it.

I'm willing to bet it's because it's the 4th of July, and in United States, that's a big hooplah celebration. Complete with some tea dumping in harbors. Devs are likely spending the day at the grill with family. Or something similar

Not the case.

Total of points from all servers, and you are stuck with the one the majority picks.

Sadly, this is correct. It makes absolutely no sense, but hey... that's the way it's designed.

Personally, if I create 2 new characters and go pure light side on them only to get the dark side companion, I'm going to jettison him out the airlock.

Well, its the least the devs could do since they're basically just giving us busy work until they're ready to release season 2. Forgive me for asking if this question has already been answered; but do we have a deadline for this event?

I'm willing to bet it's because it's the 4th of July, and in United States, that's a big hooplah celebration. Complete with some tea dumping in harbors. Devs are likely spending the day at the grill with family. Or something similar

Hey hey its not everyday colonies get to become traitors to the Crown. :rak_03:

Edited by JourrnoRush

Well, back then it was pretty common...and a pretty good chance it's going to happen a few more times soon.

Anyways, looking at the source that does appear to be a progress bar, especially considering that's literally what it's called in the code. As for the looking like light is winning by a bit: That black line is deceptive. The 2 are still exactly equal ATM, probably hasn't been updated once yet.

Forgive me for asking if this question has already been answered; but do we have a deadline for this event?

"Fall" is all they've said so far. Could be anywhere between 28 October (after the next Gree event, as mentioned by Musco) and 20 December (5th anniversary of the game).

I made this same joke in guild chat today and got told I needed to learn history and that the joke was not appropriate. I told them I was very much aware of history and it was a joke and they should lighten up.

I made this same joke in guild chat today and got told I needed to learn history and that the joke was not appropriate. I told them I was very much aware of history and it was a joke and they should lighten up.

That was a great joke! Almost liek the one I made about how walls don't come down everyday like they did in the 90's. But, that didn't go voer very well either.

<-- History Buff, self proclaimed.

/thread derail

I wouldn't be surprised if they update the bar on Tuesdays. Or Fridays.