Bugged bonus mission: Cyber Mercenaries

Sienge

The Republic-side Voss heroic mission [Cyber Mercenaries] has reverted back to its old form and requires more mercenaries to complete than are available in the phase. The bonus requires 30 mercenaries, but only 26 are available to kill.

Same here, lots of the Mercs in tanks but those go inactive after a few. We used to be able to break all the tanks. Need to increase the number of tanks we can pop or just put enough free mobs in there to meet the needs of the mission, can't be that hard to plant the mobs.

Edit: As a work around, you can go outside and reset the Phase (not the mission), then pick up the needed Mercs as you fight through to the boss, no need to clear it all again. Still though, this is not something a player should ever have to do, resetting and re-killing half an instance because of programming is just not acceptable.

Edited by katanaacredus

• 2 weeks later...
Confirm this, 28/30 is a maximum possible amount. I clearly remember that this bonus was bugged long time ago, then successfully fixed (required amount of Cyber Mercenaries was appropriately decreased) and now the old bug has returned back. The idea when we cannot destroy all the tanks after we have completed a tank sub-task is quite logical, so need only decrease the required amount, say, to 25.

• 2 weeks later...

Confirmed, bugged.

Go in KILL THE FIRST PULL. Cyber Mercenary x2 and Gormak Tech Master x1.

Step back out, reset PHASE --NOT MISSION-- Step back in and finish normally.

Better to do this first than get 28/30 and have to reset and do the 4+ pulls to get to the Cyber Leader/End of Mission!

Edited by KidPunkStar

Not bugged ... finished bonus without trouble.

It is bugged. The only way around it is to exit, reset phase and re-enter. Me and my gf have been doing heroics during the DvL event and this one always got stuck at 27 or 28 out of 30, the entire instance was cleared.

Screenshot_2016_07_24_18_15_09_176689.jpg

Confirmed, bugged.

Go in KILL THE FIRST PULL. Cyber Mercenary x2 and Gormak Tech Master x1.

Step back out, reset PHASE --NOT MISSION-- Step back in and finish normally.

Better to do this first than get 28/30 and have to reset and do the 4+ pulls to get to the Cyber Leader/End of Mission!

Good advice. I'll have to do that next time I'm doing the weekly.

It is bugged. The only way around it is to exit, reset phase and re-enter. Me and my gf have been doing heroics during the DvL event and this one always got stuck at 27 or 28 out of 30, the entire instance was cleared.

Screenshot_2016_07_24_18_15_09_176689.jpg

Once again this bonus mission is not bugged. Just finished it again. Not trolling here.