Best Forum Poster June 2016

Lately I kind of feel we been at each others throats here and their with the whole LVD event, so I thought I would create this thread.

A place where we could relax and think back on the fun memories we had with each other, sometimes laughing and cracking jokes, at other times getting into these hard boiled arguments between one another. A place we can look back at each other and remember who really stuck out and such. You don't have to agree with them on everything, or heck, anything for that matter, but if you felt they were constructive and made solid points, then submit them here.

I would also like a small reason to, (RAWR no 1000 worded essays!!!) as I would like this to give us time to relax, but also to inspire constructive criticism of what we like to see in others and continue seeing. I would also like how they only presented themselves in June, as this is will include those who seemingly turned a new leaf this month and to continue the good work, and for those who went rogue to think about their actions... especially if you had multiple barn visits!

I'm not expecting a whole lot, so ill post the results next week coming soon, but the primary point of this thread is to hopefully inspire constructiveness between one another and to take a nice breather.

RULES:

No submitting yourself as a contender.

One vote per person and only one person in the vote.

POINTERS:

Anyone is a contender besides yourself on these forums... ANYONE.

Submit simply through a PM or in the thread with a small reason and name.

Be constructive, have fun, and relax.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lately I kind of feel we been at each others throats here

Only lately? I'm not trying hard enough then...

A place where we could relax and think back on the fun memories

Well, my fun memories come at the expense of ruining everyone elses.

RULES:

No submitting yourself as a contender.

Awww, but I went through many months of deep thought to come up with me!

Alright, alright... WHo do I dislike the least... And it can't be an ironic choice...

SquirelBallZ - For his tremendous acheivment of being positive (Without being really annoying), of being a flilthy, dirty fence sitter. And for all the great Squirel Jokes. Even if he leaves, HIS BUSHY TAIL SHALL LIVE ON!

It's funny, I actually thought about starting a thread like this a while back, I'd say about two, maybe three months ago, because I felt there was beginning to be a more positive vibe in "General" and I wished to thank those who contributed to that.

Why is that funny? Well, evidently it needed to go a little downhill again until someone actually did start the thread. No matter, I like the idea. However, as I haven't been on the forums as much in June, I'll hijack it to thank those who made my reading of the threads before more enjoyable in hopes that they continued to do so in June.

My vote goes to the old witch (DieAlteHexe)

Special thanks to: Deveroux, Jenny and Tuxs

We need more than just one category. Funniest posts, most logical arguments, best new ideas.....

HIS BUSHY TAIL SHALL LIVE ON!

And I vote that we call the awards "The Bushies"

My vote is going to be controversial - I vote for MCB. Let me explain. We'll fight each other all day long, but occasionally something comes along that calls to us, some deep seated urge to unite against the stupidity. He may have been misguided, and possibly even insane, but he brought us all together, and let's not forget, he was the one who started the truly epic "Game is Dying" thread, which has now made it onto the front page of most viewed/posted threads.

My vote is going to be controversial - I vote for MCB. Let me explain. We'll fight each other all day long, but occasionally something comes along that calls to us, some deep seated urge to unite against the stupidity. He may have been misguided, and possibly even insane, but he brought us all together, and let's not forget, he was the one who started the truly epic "Game is Dying" thread, which has now made it onto the front page of most viewed/posted threads.

"Don't start with that Star Trek Crap, its too early in the morning"

Love him, or hate him - he knows exactly what to type to get us all to respond.

Quoted for truth. I'd have spent a lot less time of the forums but for him. And been a lot more bored. MCB you magnificent bastard, I read your thread!

Sláinte!

Well, as Queen of the Internet, I'll allow it.

Out on the forum of SWtoR I just posted me a plum

The readers came along and everyone's startin' to hum

Still, it's a real good bet, the best is yet to come

Best is yet to come and babe, won't that be fine?

You think you've seen me post, but you ain't seen me shine

Wait till the warm-up's underway

Wait till my posts been read

And wait till you see that post today

You ain't seen nothin' yet

The best is yet to come and babe, won't it be fine?

Best is yet to come, come the day that posting crown is mine

Well, as Queen of the Internet, I'll allow it.

Out on the forum of SWtoR I just posted me a plum

The readers came along and everyone's startin' to hum

Still, it's a real good bet, the best is yet to come

Best is yet to come and babe, won't that be fine?

You think you've seen me post, but you ain't seen me shine

Wait till the warm-up's underway

Wait till my posts been read

And wait till you see that post today

You ain't seen nothin' yet

The best is yet to come and babe, won't it be fine?

Best is yet to come, come the day that posting crown is mine

So... No submissions then? :D

Or can the Queen not play favoraites?

This thread reminds me of a semi-humorous, completely irrelevant, tangential anecdote from my past ...

... oh, nevermind.

Icky gets my vote. There are several regular contributors whose posts I enjoy. But I give Icky the nod for consistency. Icky posts are their own brand ... you know what you're getting when Icky speaks.

This thread reminds me of a semi-humorous, completely irrelevant, tangential anecdote from my past ...

... oh, nevermind.

Icky gets my vote. There are several regular contributors whose posts I enjoy. But I give Icky the nod for consistency. Icky posts are their own brand ... you know what you're getting when Icky speaks.

Can we make more than one nom? Because Thor is my very favorite lawyer jokester who doesn't post on popehat. (Unless you are one of the hatted popes)

Alright, alright... WHo do I dislike the least... And it can't be an ironic choice...

SquirelBallZ - For his tremendous acheivment of being positive (Without being really annoying), of being a flilthy, dirty fence sitter. And for all the great Squirel Jokes. Even if he leaves, HIS BUSHY TAIL SHALL LIVE ON!

I'm too disturbed by him trying to pass off chipmunk videos as squirrel videos to second your nomination :rak_04:

ME!- Oh wait, no self nominations?

Hmm...

I've always enjoyed reading TUXs' posts, but if this is limited to just the month of June, I dunno.

TUXs still has my vote. He's gotten ore serious over the years, less fun happy mode, and more serious and at times annoyed, but he seems to be pretty consistent in amusing posts. Even when he should know better by now about what BW will focus things on over PvP and the like. ;)

IanArgent makes me feel like I'm listening to a calm, college professor, who is cool enough to smoke weed and play badminton on the weekends for some reason (I'm not sure if the badminton part is cool)... so I'm voting for him.