Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What's this about 500 CC for subbing by July 7th?

GetPloughed

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was too busy laughing at the promo tagline: "Confront Arcann with 500 Cartel Coins!"

Does this mean Arcann is in his Scrooge McDuck vault giggling over 500 cartel coins when we confront him?

Were Cartel Coins the key to defeating him all along? All we had to do was grab two handfuls and bum rush him?

I can't wait for the monologue:

Arcann: "I have you now, Outlander"

Outlander: "Oh, but you don't, fool. For I have FIVE HUNDRED *********** CARTEL COINS *****!" (holds up handfulls of CCs)

Arcann: (eyes grow large, shocked) W-wait...no...h-how could you--

That's all he can get out before the Cartel Coins converge on him and kill him in an Alfred Hitchcock's the Birds style.

this has been done before, if i remember a couple of months ago, there is even a post regarding this, from eric somewhere on the forums. if i remember right, they are randomly selecting a number of players who get this promotion, and if they are sub on that date then they will get 500 CC regardless whether they are sub now or not.

I've been a sub since KotFE has come out so that I could get the HK chapter, and it doesn't run out for another 40 days or so... I mean, cool, I don't mind the free 500 CC, but kinda curious as to why I'm getting it

Not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth!

I was too busy laughing at the promo tagline: "Confront Arcann with 500 Cartel Coins!"

Does this mean Arcann is in his Scrooge McDuck vault giggling over 500 cartel coins when we confront him?

Were Cartel Coins the key to defeating him all along? All we had to do was grab two handfuls and bum rush him?

Outlander: "Oh, but you don't, fool. For I have FIVE HUNDRED *********** CARTEL COINS *****!" (holds up handfulls of CCs)

That's all he can get out before the Cartel Coins converge on him and kill him in an Alfred Hitchcock's the Birds style.

Bahahahahaha

Priceless, my dear flesh golem! :D

I would pay good, honestly earned through working my way through Heroics, credits to have this in a cutscene. A full CGI filming would be better, but not everyone has the same Outlander, so i'll take a cutscene. I read this outloud to my not-a-gamer-in-any-way-on-earth-or-hell-nor-a-science-fiction-fan-let-alone-Star-Wars grandma, and between my bursts of giggles, she thought this was hilarious.

If it's on my launcher, does that mean I'm getting it? Before a couple days ago I was unsubbed for months and not even playing.

yes if its on your launcher and you are subbed that day you are going to get the 500 CC.

as i explained earlier, this has been done before(couple of months ago) and they are randomly selecting certain amunt of players-regardless whether you are sub or not at the point they are chosing them, who get this promotion

It was on my launcher but I never got the coins today? Is there a different day they actually come on?

I don't have my coins either and that adds been taunting me for ages.. wheres the coins???

<Dev-Voiceover> Soon™ </Dev-Voiceover>

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.