Legendary Player Status For All Servers

Armedspartan

The ability to have the "legendary player" status should appear no matter what the server. This is something that should be across all servers. It makes sense and doesn't change anything so it has almost no reason not to implement. I don't want to have level through the story on different servers just to keep a status. I'm still working on achieving it, but I kind of don't want to now because it won't show on another server if I play on a different server.

doesn't change anything so it has almost no reason not to implement

I can say for sure it doesn't have enough reasons TO BE implemented.

If you want to be respected - show your knowledge of your class. Not your "legendary" status.

But if you earn it why not make the little player icon available on all servers. It doesn't make any sense not to. If you earned it you probably have an okay to great knowledge of the classes.

I'v seen people with a legendary status and they were complete idiots and noobs.

Why do you need it so badly? Eepeen race?

I have legendary status, level 50 legacy, and a founder title and I'm n00b as hell.

Well some can be new to the game. I own a shared household account. We considered seperate accounts but everyone else wanted instant access to all my toys. I will admit tho that even the most exp player thats locked in tight with his or her skills can have a badly balanced tactical and be made to look just god awful. Or rl distractions can do same. Best to roll with friends when you can, and do your best otherwise. Best suggestion I have is to set up your bars similarly across all your toons so you arn't waisting time looking for stuff when you switch.

Edited by JaxstonEagle-Eye

Well some can be new to the game. I own a shared household account. We considered seperate accounts but everyone else wanted instant access to all my toys. I will admit tho that even the most exp player thats locked in tight with his or her skills can have a badly balanced tactical and be made to look just god awful. Or rl distractions can do same. Best to roll with friends when you can, and do your best otherwise. Best suggestion I have is to set up your bars similarly across all your toons so you arn't waisting time looking for stuff when you switch.

....what?

I wish there was a way to turn that symbol off. It's a misrepresentation.

So you got to level 47-48 and finished Chapter 3 of your original class story with all classes. With enough free time and perseverance, anyone could accomplish that in less than a month.

When you see a person with the legendary icon, you'd expect them to be knowledgeable about the game and semi-proficient. How much knowledge and proficiency do you get from just doing your class missions and whatever heroics or side missions to keep on, or above, the content level?

Let's take a look at the requirements for other "legend" type titles.

The Living Legend - Legacy Level 50.

Imperial Legend - Reach level 60 with a character from each Imperial class.

Republic Legend - Reach level 60 with a character from each Republic class.

How can someone be a "Legendary Player" if they haven't even accomplished being a "Legend" for each faction, or achieving Legacy Level 50?

Those 3 titles/achievements above should be prerequisites (along with getting 1 of each class to level 65) for "Legendary Player" in my book.

I wish there was a way to turn that symbol off. It's a misrepresentation.

So you got to level 47-48 and finished Chapter 3 of your original class story with all classes. With enough free time and perseverance, anyone could accomplish that in less than a month.

When you see a person with the legendary icon, you'd expect them to be knowledgeable about the game and semi-proficient. How much knowledge and proficiency do you get from just doing your class missions and whatever heroics or side missions to keep on, or above, the content level?

Let's take a look at the requirements for other "legend" type titles.

The Living Legend - Legacy Level 50.

Imperial Legend - Reach level 60 with a character from each Imperial class.

Republic Legend - Reach level 60 with a character from each Republic class.

How can someone be a "Legendary Player" if they haven't even accomplished being a "Legend" for each faction, or achieving Legacy Level 50?

Those 3 titles/achievements above should be prerequisites (along with getting 1 of each class to level 65) for "Legendary Player" in my book.

Haha, I'd still have Legendary Status.... I've sunk way too much time into this game.

Haha, I'd still have Legendary Status.... I've sunk way too much time into this game.

Same. But I still wish there was a toggle for it, like with the class symbols. Or take the icon away completely and just grant a title so those that feel the need to show it off can do so that way.

Same. But I still wish there was a toggle for it, like with the class symbols. Or take the icon away completely and just grant a title so those that feel the need to show it off can do so that way.

I think the little box that appears when you hover over a player is pretty good. Maybe make a title like "The Legendary John Smith" or something.

Hell, they can't even properly award "Legendary Player" status to people who have earned it (like me, 2 months and still no label), what makes you think they could possible make it cross server? Such a level of incompetence over a simple true/false flag makes me wonder how they even managed to compile an .exe for this game. Edited by Drachehexe

I ended up avoiding that status by only completing chapter 2 of the smuggler/agent stories (just wanted the buff). I agree tho, a toggle would be nice.