5000 matches and all I got was a screenshot....

Cyanothis

Finally I hit 5000 matches played on Tilia in 30 days, 8 hours 2 mins and 24 seconds. The last 800 games were a chore at times but glad I pushed on and did it.

Here are some of my favorite stats from all those games played on Tilia:

Total Damage Dealt: 214186865

Blasters Fired: 741876

Missiles Fired: 38865

Maneuvers Executed: 18920

Total Kills: 49250

Total Deaths: 10301

And for those of you interested in such things....

win/loss: 84.98% (5000 games played with 4249 wins and 751 losses) Shame match 5000 was against a mass bomber ball domination.

oh and for reference across all my characters, yes even Imperial ones and even ones on other servers I have over 8000 matches

Thanks to everyone that I've flown with and against over the years, there are some great pilots and people out there but a special thanks to my guild mates in Unrelenting on TRE.

Impressive.

Please link a screenshot so we have something to refer to when telling newer players aces have more games lost than they have played.

Keep it going, maybe you'll discover the secret "Anti Fleet Admiral" for losing 1000 games.

Edited by Danalon

Grats, Tilia :) I'll let you know when I get there on Six.

Across the game though, I have close to 8k matches as well, but so many alts. On my most flown toon, I have just over 2k...maybe 2200 or so.

Wow Tilia, those numbers are totally mind-boggling. The win% in particular is nuts - now, work on getting it over 85%. :D

I keep meaning to add up my totals, but with over 30 alts, it's kind of a chore. I did it back in January and I was somewhere around 6000...almost 2000 on one guy, but only two others over 500.

Wow Tilia, those numbers are totally mind-boggling. The win% in particular is nuts - now, work on getting it over 85%. :D

I keep meaning to add up my totals, but with over 30 alts, it's kind of a chore. I did it back in January and I was somewhere around 6000...almost 2000 on one guy, but only two others over 500.

Had I won match 5000 i would have ended up with an 85% win loss ratio exactly....but the other team rolled out the bombers and Reps didn't have the people to counter it - but that's PvP for you.

You should be paraded naked in the street with a nun yelling SHAME behind you for that double cattle hangar :p

Yeah I know....but I also ended with over 1000 matches on my T1 Strike and another 700 on the Clarion. But I take the point, I do fly Scout a lot these days. The ships are set up quite differently though for specific reasons. I fly the dogfighter a lot less than i used to.

As to retiring...I'm still thinking what to do. I may just retire Tilia and stick to alts, people fly very differently when they don't recognize the name

Wow, thats alot of GSF! :eek: Gratz!

I've only done about 900ish games, across all toons too, so i am not quite there yet...

Also, i think i might've been in your 5000th match, as Yze'ira. I might've flown bomber, i know i lost one match pretty badly, then i won one domination match, as a bomber... if that was the 5000th match, then sorry, it was the last match i needed to master my razorwire, and i really wanted to be done with it.

That said, that last match after that one seemed pretty balanced, i was doing terrible at first, bu then i swapped to my jurgoran and did alright in the end.

I just got the achieve for 1000, so a way to go yet - My stat's aren't that great either - But with early losses, it takes a while to bring the average up.

I guess I'm always going to be the wingman to someone else's ace. :rak_01:

- Gratz all the same. That's a lot of time and dedication.