broondock or wookie that is the question?

Evangalion

Strange, witn a sw first I tried to convince broonmark to give up the hate and move on (light side choice), the conversation just ended and I had to restart. Then I convinced the broonmark to join and leave the wookie to live too, so I got yelled by the smuggler-lady that I should have saved the wookie and not broonmark. Seemed like she thought the wookie died or something?

Thankyou for bringing this up. it's peeved me no end on my SW. I talked Broonmark into joining me and let the wookiee live, saying he (wookiee man) better give Hylo everything she wants and she yelled at me and acted like he (wookiee) was dead. I think we found a bug.

Edited by Asmodesu

Anyone else not hit ESC fast enough and get forced to kill Broonmark? Whoops.

I knew that I could've still reset the quest, but I never do. It's much more interesting to live with the consequences.

Edited by Knorlac

Anyone else not hit ESC fast enough and get forced to kill Broonmark? Whoops.

Welcome to the club. I am still both, satisfied and annoyed at the same time. Very weird feeling. :p

And I only found out on my second char that I could reset the mission after the kill. Maybe it's for the better that my main is without that lunatic.

The dashade is the BW plan to add Khem back into the game without having to address the issue of Khem vs Zash.

So is that why we didn't get Khem but Khem2 (who is a poor comparison to the original Khem). That kind of makes sense. So there are that many players who betrayed Khem in favor of Zash?

So is that why we didn't get Khem but Khem2 (who is a poor comparison to the original Khem). That kind of makes sense. So there are that many players who betrayed Khem in favor of Zash?

I don't know for sure, but as it is an option, it is something they had to consider. I know on my 2 SI, one kept Zash, and 1 kept Khem.

BW probably will face a similar issue with Jaesa for warriors (either light or dark)... personally I think that they should make her be the dark version, even if she was light, and make it so after the SW vanished, she fell to the darkness... :)

I don't know for sure, but as it is an option, it is something they had to consider. I know on my 2 SI, one kept Zash, and 1 kept Khem.

BW probably will face a similar issue with Jaesa for warriors (either light or dark)... personally I think that they should make her be the dark version, even if she was light, and make it so after the SW vanished, she fell to the darkness... :)

Speculation:

The degree of crazy might differ. Like her model would be DS, but the LS Jaesa isn't as crazy and is more of the manipulating chessplayer type like an LS Sith could be, while DS Jaesa's her classic ******* crazy, just more. But this would require longer to record the voice over lines just for the variants in character.

I know I preferred Khem over Zash-ade because she was sickeningly sweet to my SI that made me suspeciou of her in my first run of SI on Korriban/DK before reading through the forums. "Oh, Apprentice! I'm just doing all of this to help you!" Please, the Sith Code may not say this itself, but a popular teaching mantra of Sith include "Tell me what you want, so I may deny you. Tell me what you value, so I may take it from you." But if we chose to get rid of Zash, it would be weird to hear her voice behind his face when he shows up again, or vice versa.

Strange, witn a sw first I tried to convince broonmark to give up the hate and move on (light side choice), the conversation just ended and I had to restart. Then I convinced the broonmark to join and leave the wookie to live too, so I got yelled by the smuggler-lady that I should have saved the wookie and not broonmark. Seemed like she thought the wookie died or something?

Yeah, something's messed up--as usual. Same with the Twilek courier who doesn't show up until you log out and log back in. So I'm wondering, am I missing the light side choice result? What is supposed to happen?

Thankyou for bringing this up. it's peeved me no end on my SW. I talked Broonmark into joining me and let the wookiee live, saying he (wookiee man) better give Hylo everything she wants and she yelled at me and acted like he (wookiee) was dead. I think we found a bug.

Maybe this option was only open to SW as I had it happen too. Writers done borked this up. I filed a bug report which will of course be ignored in the order in which it arrived.

I was wondering why she was acting so cheesed off after I saved her friend's life. What the heck, bioware?