Deleting Legacy Name

midnyt

If I deleted and rerolled all my toons on a server would my Legacy Name be cleared up? Anyone know/tried this?

I'd imagine it would but try putting an in game ticket in. You do realise you can choose to not display your legacy name don't you?

I'd imagine it would but try putting an in game ticket in. You do realise you can choose to not display your legacy name don't you?

Ok I'll try making a ticket and yes I know that I can choose to not display it. It just bugs me whenever I remember that I do have a Legacy Name then realize time and time again that I made a mistake with it hence it not being visible in the first place.

Thanks BTW.

i typed it wrong ....... got 2 letters backwards in the middle of the name and it bugs the hell out of me i wanted stormborn and got stromborn ....my fault for not checking it ..... i just wanna fix it

so stromborn, meaning born of or from a stream, or borrn of a ragging torrent was not what you were going for

Edited by Baaddare

The original name I wanted was taken and in my annoyance I hastily put in a last name that would work with my current character but later on realized it wouldn't work when I decide to make alts. It's a shallow reason and based purely on personal preference so it's not a big deal but I just wanted to know my options as to changing it.

i just got a automated reply from my ticket and they closed it so i didnet get any one to talk to .....long story short they said no they cant cant at this time .....i dont like a few of the early quest choises i made and im gonna take the chance .......im gonna reroll every thing on this server and see what happens ... if it works i will let you all know

Riz

I just tryed to reroll every thing on the sever and it did not work

its not a game breaker for me i just wanted to fix the typo and i wanted to re roll couse of some of the light side points i got all i can do now is hope they give us a way to fix it later ...thow all and all im happy with the game

Riz

I didn't know when I chose my last name that it would go across ALL my characters, it sounds good for my main, but now I have a character named...

Evangeline Evangeline.

I know you can change it to 'The 'whatever' Legacy.'

But if I had known I probably would have chosen something different.

The original name I wanted was taken and in my annoyance I hastily put in a last name that would work with my current character but later on realized it wouldn't work when I decide to make alts. It's a shallow reason and based purely on personal preference so it's not a big deal but I just wanted to know my options as to changing it.