server wide guild

benmas

lets face it people the server is dead/dying so why stay in our own little corners we should group up under one banner (technically two as there is rep and empire) this way we can see who is active there will be pre made groups ready low mid and high level PvP groups on the go and we can communicate easily.

<SithHappens> is looking for guilds to absorb as we all know the server is dwindling, you are right about what you are saying all in our corners but unfortunately with all the legacy regarding guild flagships, decorations, strongholds, ranks gained, items in the guild bank etc... its a lot to give up. If any guild is looking to join us we can have a discussion about it in detail. Just contact me on here and I will reply asap.

<SithHappens> is looking for guilds to absorb as we all know the server is dwindling, you are right about what you are saying all in our corners but unfortunately with all the legacy regarding guild flagships, decorations, strongholds, ranks gained, items in the guild bank etc... its a lot to give up. If any guild is looking to join us we can have a discussion about it in detail. Just contact me on here and I will reply asap.

Your reasons to hold onto your guild might be true for most other guilds (still left) around. Luckily, in my case, the flagship served us for its functional purpose only, planetary invasion and teleports. No expensive unlocks, nothing fancy. That makes it easy for us to leave it behind for better solutions.

Now, considering the coming 90cc server transfer, how will ToFN look by 6th of June? When the previous fee reduction was over, we woke up in a drastically less populated server. Most of those that were still happy with the group activities opportunities till that moment, were not happy anymore.

If (what's remained of) your guild is interested in queue-based activities, are you sure you'll want to let this last train (26th May-5th June) go without you? Let's remember and learn from what most of us, still on TOFN, experienced when the previous 90 cc transfer fee was over. Are you sure that holding onto your flagship is worth the risk of finding yourselves stranded on a ghost server?

Your reasons to hold onto your guild might be true for most other guilds (still left) around. Luckily, in my case, the flagship served us for its functional purpose only, planetary invasion and teleports. No expensive unlocks, nothing fancy. That makes it easy for us to leave it behind for better solutions.

Now, considering the coming 90cc server transfer, how will ToFN look by 6th of June? When the previous fee reduction was over, we woke up in a drastically less populated server. Most of those that were still happy with the group activities opportunities till that moment, were not happy anymore.

If (what's remained of) your guild is interested in queue-based activities, are you sure you'll want to let this last train (26th May-5th June) go without you? Let's remember and learn from what most of us, still on TOFN, experienced when the previous 90 cc transfer fee was over. Are you sure that holding onto your flagship is worth the risk of finding yourselves stranded on a ghost server?

I know exactly what your saying xberry but my guild is a democracy and if the player want something as a majority then we do that. I think once the promotion does start there will be a discussion about moving server but I can't see BioWare leaving a dead server behind. I think if most of the remaining players take to moving their characters and leave just a few behind it would be unfair so they must offer a move.

I guess from what you have said, you and your guild will be taking the first chance to leave. Its just a pity that BioWare puts us in this position with no information regarding their plans. Obviously this is a money making scheme in my opinion, the last squeeze before server merge.

Transfer prices are going down to 90cc again for a few days starting on the 26th of may 2016

it is time to leave TOFN and never look back.

I agree with you on possibly leaving but I will not be forced to purchase my way to another server when BioWare know of our situation and are taking advantage of it.

I know exactly what your saying xberry but my guild is a democracy and if the player want something as a majority then we do that. I think once the promotion does start there will be a discussion about moving server but I can't see BioWare leaving a dead server behind. I think if most of the remaining players take to moving their characters and leave just a few behind it would be unfair so they must offer a move.

I guess from what you have said, you and your guild will be taking the first chance to leave. Its just a pity that BioWare puts us in this position with no information regarding their plans. Obviously this is a money making scheme in my opinion, the last squeeze before server merge.

I'm not sure you got my point, but then I realize I also got side-tracked by the transfer issue.

Let's suppose, for a minute, that we're already past the transfer fee reduction again. Those that wanted (and could) to leave, did it already. Those that didn't move - if it wasn't because the lack of cartel coins, may have stayed for other reasons. I'll focus on those that didn't want to leave their flagship (with all the unlocks and decorations) behind. Now, if they didn't transfer because of their flagship, why would they leave it just to join another guild?

I don't question the quality of your guild, I'm just saying that most people that chose to stick to their guild because not willing to give up on their flagship, will most likely not be willing to join a faction mega-guild for the same reason. On the other hand, if the players still standing on ToFN will not find a way to join their forces.. then, probably, this will turn into a "single-player" server.

what you all missing is a simple fact- this is not our fault and we as sub should NOT HAVE TO PAY. **** BIO-WARE WERE IT HURTS. don't transfer, just bite the bullet for a while and unsubscribe with reason that they their fingers out their asses and merge- seriously what other game charges you for a server transfer ??