Urgent Bioware Read

jokas

Bioware has been ignoring the gsf community in this game. Gsf needs to be shown some love as well. Bioware has announced that another ground pvp map is coming out, but still nothing for the gsf community. i personally am unsubbing from this game. As for other content, Not adding in more endgame content will kill your player base. i know me and my whole guild are going to be moving to a different game due to this. Bioware. Listen to your player base, and not just the pvp whiners who dont know how to play their class.

I really feel for you guys, but by now you should've realized that BW's approach to the issue is to pretend that GSF doesn't even exist. Just like all of the other features that have been abandoned instead of improved.

OP I feel your pain and GSF definitely needs some love and new content. However, don't you think you could've posted your request without bashing PVPers. That's the problems with the forums these days it's become a cesspool of people bashing content others like, how about supporting all types of content? I hope people realize there are people like me who actually like playing most aspects of the game. I love story, PVP, OPS, heck even enjoy GSF even though I'm a noob at it and guess what y'all can too. Maybe it's why I've been subbed for so long and BW keeps getting my money... :p

OP I feel your pain and GSF definitely needs some love and new content. However, don't you think you could've posted your request without bashing PVPers. That's the problems with the forums these days it's become a cesspool of people bashing content others like, how about supporting all types of content? I hope people realize there are people like me who actually like playing most aspects of the game. I love story, PVP, OPS, heck even enjoy GSF even though I'm a noob at it and guess what y'all can too. Maybe it's why I've been subbed for so long and BW keeps getting my money... :p

well said...+1

No need to bash anyone including Bioware who have given us lots of goodies recently (two new PvP maps, Eternal Championship, a great new chapter) but it is certainly true that GSF could do with something new. How about just new map even if the objectives are exactly the same?

i personally am unsubbing from this game. .

Good! Make sure not to re-read your post for people's replies, and avoid replying to it. If you're unsubbing, you shouldn't care any more about the game's content or what players think. Ta-ta.

And edit: Should you decide to re-scan the thread, realize that putting "Bioware read" on a forum title in a forum where players can reply means players will reply, so you'll have to put up with our comments, for good or ill, which is kind of how the forums work.

Edited by xordevoreaux

Well said Squirrel.

It's not the PvPers fault, it's not PvEers fault, it's not Crafters fault...this is 100% on Bioware. GSF was a fantastic addition...but like so many other things in SWTOR, it was quickly cast aside and ignored. Not to even mention the fact that, as amazing as GSF is, it's not at all what the players were asking for...but that's another topic.