Vaylin - please betrays Arcann, come to Alliance as my companion!!! SPOILER ALERT

Eommer

For all of you who seem to know what girls and guys love...how sure can you be in such silly statements? I only heard single people and 15-year olds say things like that to delude themselves for not having a boyfriend/girlfriend.

I'm pretty sure nobody in this thread was saying ''all boys/girls love ect'' seriously... Well, I was joking at least.

My boyfriend dislikes Vaylin. It has nothing to do with gender. It is just the way you perceive the character. Do not hate those who happen to love villains. Our lives matter! Equality!!!111:rak_03:

Huh? Hating someone for loving a villain isn't inequality...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's very telling that Darth Zhorrid fits that description to a T, yet I never see people (mostly guys) panting after her like they do Thana and Vaylin. I assume they don't like facial scars :rolleyes:

Probably that and Zhorrid takes the annoying level up to 11 with the fact that unlike Thana and Vaylin, she's neither powerful AND your character has to take all of her shiz because you're not a sith. Yeah, you can backtalk her... but that fails pretty quickly when she punishes your people in Intelligence for it.

Hm. It's strange. as far as I am concerned there is a great difference between Thana and Vaylin. Thana barks a lot, tells everyone how gorgeous she is and cannot follow up on her threats.

Vaylin doesn't usually threaten people face to face, but usually remains sly and an ironic way of polite, even when she kills her own knights. The way the two carry themselves is completely different. She did loose her temper in the last chapter and in the presence of Arcann she sometimes boasts.

Personally I resent Thana, but find Vaylin intriguing. I certainly do not want either as companion, though.

Edited by Rabenschwinge

the way I see it (and not sure if anybody have said this yet) Vaylin will betray her brother and kill him then she will unleash her full power and takes the throne her self then we will have a cliffhanger for season 2 Edited by jamiemcd

I see players getting a choice to either capture or kill Vaylin by the end of this season.

And if you choose to capture her and if you still have Senya as part of the alliance, you can get her as a companion in Season 2.

I see players getting a choice to either capture or kill Vaylin by the end of this season.

And if you choose to capture her and if you still have Senya as part of the alliance, you can get her as a companion in Season 2.

unless if you have captured her she breaks free and kills Senya:eek:

Daex;8936668]For all of you who seem to know what girls and guys love...how sure can you be in such silly statements? I only heard single people and 15-year olds say things like that to delude themselves for not having a boyfriend/girlfriend.

Most of us are joking it was not meant to be serious.

Most people are, but im not by any means. Jaesa is the best companion with a truly amazing and optimistic personality and her beauty surpasses everyone by flying colors... and her eyes... its like staring into heaven, and her voice further brings me into that sentiment. She cares greatly for the being of others and always shows compassion to anyone, even those who do not need it, regardless of species, looks, or personality.

Jaesa forever.

Most people are, but im not by any means. Jaesa is the best companion with a truly amazing and optimistic personality and her beauty surpasses everyone by flying colors... and her eyes... its like staring into heaven, and her voice further brings me into that sentiment. She cares greatly for the being of others and always shows compassion to anyone, even those who do not need it, regardless of species, looks, or personality.

Jaesa forever.

Lol be careful before someone comes and yells at you for this. :p

Jaesa forever.

I'm sure the OP can lend you her 'Special' Blow-up Doll of Jeasa.

Edited by Codedrago

the way I see it (and not sure if anybody have said this yet) Vaylin will betray her brother and kill him then she will unleash her full power and takes the throne her self then we will have a cliffhanger for season 2

This is akin to what I am expecting as well.

humor on again:

when she said: You've got a crush on me!

I was: YEEEESSS!

just to freakout the girls here even more: I will not even start talking about her beautiful mother!!! OH Senya, I tried to romance with her sooo bad.

humor off

exactly, some people are taking this too serious. its a fantasy world so in "here" people are allowed like/dislike bad/good guys/girls that they will never hang out in real life.

i just think she is a strong character with alot possibilities to the game's producers and I was trying to make a point with humor.

Edited by Eommer

Personally I hope Bioware does NOT listen to fan wishes and make the end predictable due to fan favoritism, but rather makes a crazy twist ending nobody saw coming. Screw romances, I'd trade for epic writing. Edited by Kiesu

Personally I kinda like Senya. I kinda wish she would become Empress with Arcann as heir and Vaylin with me to learn about the universe (for once how about my character be mentor without romance attached to it?). Valkorian is only member I want dead.

set humor on again (in case you didn't notice)

I love Senya. unfortunately the game didnt let me romance her so I'm aiming for the daughter now!

wheeeee

set humor off again

I like Senya, she is very strong, special in personality. And she already defeat Vaylin in 1 vs 1, so yeah, she is strong.

I feel sorry for Senya. Im really looking forward to see whats going to happen with her. Stand against your own children, man, thats a dilemma.

We have to remember that Star Wars made this huge success because this Family drama. So yes, I like how bioware is doing this KOTFE.

right now, the only person I really would love to kill is Valkorian, I hate that guy.