Vaylin - please betrays Arcann, come to Alliance as my companion!!! SPOILER ALERT

Eommer

what is such a big deal of having a male force user? There are quite a few males that ladies can romance. I don't really care about whether they are force or not. Not a big deal.

Theres one Lord Scourge, Jedi Warrior Companion. I think bioware will bring him at some point. Hes pretty bad ***. In Jedi Warrior Story Class he is the Emperor Wrath at some point and hes not all psycho. He can control the Dark Side very well without turning crazy. In fact he is very reasonable.

http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/Scourge

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then your alt may want to hope that my sorcerer never meets him as she will convince everyone that it would be best to lock him up in a dark side psycho ward for the safety of everyone. :p

If my Sith finds you worthy, he wil CONVINCE you to join him, if not he will kill you :D

now, joke aside, one of his moments was in Shadow of Revan. you remember when you have many choices to act behind the republic back? like: you want to redirect the cannons to republic fleet? YEEEESSSS (evil laugh)

What ever compliments my new sith empire

i know right?

I see many girls piss with boys here because "we" like bad girls. Thats kind unfair because in real life, most girl ALWAYS have fetish for the "bad" guys too. so dont judge us soo quickly please

joke aside again, I see Vaylin betraying Arcann for sure. If you pay attention to the dialogues she can hardly stand it next to him. its very clear to me that she "let" Arcann in the power right now because she's waiting for the right moment to reveal some dark plan. I hope her mother can bring some sense to her (maybe it's already too late for that). She knows everything about Arcann plans, so she could bring a HUGE advantage to the Alliance intelligence.

still, if that happens, I really wanna see a really good Story to support that and not just a lazy explanation.

Theres one Lord Scourge, Jedi Warrior Companion. I think bioware will bring him at some point. Hes pretty bad ***. In Jedi Warrior Story Class he is the Emperor Wrath at some point and hes not all psycho. He can control the Dark Side very well without turning crazy. In fact he is very reasonable.

http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/Scourge

Yesssahhh *makes grabby hands*

i know right?

I see many girls piss with boys here because "we" like bad girls. Thats kind unfair because in real life, most girl ALWAYS have fetish for the "bad" guys too. so dont judge us soo quickly please

joke aside again, I see Vaylin betraying Arcann for sure. If you pay attention to the dialogues she can hardly stand it next to him. its very clear to me that she "let" Arcann in the power right now because she's waiting for the right moment to reveal some dark plan. I hope her mother can bring some sense to her (maybe it's already too late for that). She knows everything about Arcann plans, so she could bring a HUGE advantage to the Alliance intelligence.

still, if that happens, I really wanna see a really good Story to support that and not just a lazy explanation.

Some girls do like their bad boys too. I'm one of those women who enjoys Quinn and the Quinn romance, betrayal and all. I'd love nothing more than to hook up with Lord Scourge and I'm the kinda person who's usually more attracted to the villain in a movie, or the bad boy, than the goodie twoshoes wholesome guy. It's a preference thing, fantasy world wise. My RL man is quite harmless and totes lovely.

As for Vaylin.. you're free to have her as a companion but personally, I'd rather see her die. I think she's one of the worst and most pointless characters in KotFE (so far) and I see no appeal for her BUT if BW does make her a companion or even LI.. well, have fun with it.

You do realize that Vaylin is more powerful than Valkorion and Arcann? Not only did Valkorion mentioned this but if that's the case, Vaylin will be the one the Alliance will be focusing on destroying rather than Arcann in future chapters. I predict the next Operation will launch at the end of KoTFE in the fall and Vaylin will be the last boss. I think Vaylin kills Arcann in the last story chapter.

You do realize that Vaylin is more powerful than Valkorion and Arcann? Not only did Valkorion mentioned this but if that's the case, Vaylin will be the one the Alliance will be focusing on destroying rather than Arcann in future chapters. I predict the next Operation will launch at the end of KoTFE in the fall and Vaylin will be the last boss. I think Vaylin kills Arcann in the last story chapter.

Vaylin may be more powerful than Arcaan in terms of raw power, but Arcaan has training, experience, and discipline, all of which Vaylin sorely lacks.

The sharpest blade in the lands is useless in untrained hands.

You do realize that Vaylin is more powerful than Valkorion and Arcann? Not only did Valkorion mentioned this but if that's the case

1. Where was this said? I find it hard to think that Valkorion would way somone was more powerful then him.

2. Power is nothing if you do not know how to use it.

1. Where was this said? I find it hard to think that Valkorion would way somone was more powerful then him.

2. Power is nothing if you do not know how to use it.

He said in the first few chapters. Arcann said it as well. Valkorion told the outlander that Vaylin became more powerful than himself that he had to block her mind from tapping into her powers.

Actually yeah an opinion can be wrong, sorry to burst your bubble.

An opinion cannot be wrong. An opinion is what one believes to be true, and there can be nothing wrong with that.

If I say "the Earth is a pancake", this is my opinion. The opinion itself is not wrong. The Earth is obviously not a pancake, but that doesn't make my opinion wrong. If an opinion refers to facts, the facts may be correct/incorrect, but the opinion itself is not wrong.

Edited by Axcalion

Oh she might betray Arcann alright, but by stabbing him in the back (probably literally) and not by joining the Alliance. I don't think she's much of a teamplayer.

Pretty much this. ^

It's the Thana Vesh fetish all over again...

Don't even get me started! :D

Give me a chance to kill Vailyn and that pathetic garbage jaesa. why would i want a psychopath and a garrison cheap ho in my alliance? and you can have the other ho, kalyio too. im sick and tired of this game FORCING fugly females on my throat.

Give me a chance to kill Vailyn and that pathetic garbage jaesa. why would i want a psychopath and a garrison cheap ho in my alliance? and you can have the other ho, kalyio too. im sick and tired of this game FORCING fugly females on my throat.

Since when do looks matter anyway? Shouldn't you be more concerned about her personality and such than appearance?

Since when do looks matter anyway? Shouldn't you be more concerned about her personality and such than appearance?

Honestly I think she has a problem if a companion generates this much hospitality from her. They are just companions/pixels. Nothing to get so worked up on. I don't get jealous or upset when my boyfriend uses Jaesa or his companions and he doesn't get upset or jealous when I use mine.

For all of you who seem to know what girls and guys love...how sure can you be in such silly statements? I only heard single people and 15-year olds say things like that to delude themselves for not having a boyfriend/girlfriend.

I am not a male and loved Vaylin the moment she showed up. Every time there is a scene with her and Arcann, the quality of chapter jumps up. I like her personality, her looks and her voice. I find Arcann amazing, too. Entire chapter of two of them speaking - I would not mind. :) In my opinion, they are good written characters who happen to be children of Emperor (or whatever that is). They are not villains without the story. They have it and it is a good one.

I also love Darth Malgus. Darth Malgus was the best SWTOR ever had. There are people who hate him and hate me for bringing him up whenever I can. :rak_04:

My boyfriend dislikes Vaylin. It has nothing to do with gender. It is just the way you perceive the character. Do not hate those who happen to love villains. Our lives matter! Equality!!!111:rak_03:

Edit:

p.s. Only thing I dislike about Arcann is his name. That is the name of one maniac and criminal who killed many here during the war. Not joking. The only thing that is different is spelling. I was shocked when I saw Arcann's name. What a coincidence.

Edited by Daex

I can't really picture Vaylin as anyone's companion. She's not the type to run into another one's tow... she's... a wildcat with all of that feline cruelty, but she's not a dog.

I hope they have something special in mind for her, not something painfully obvious and predictable.

What I would like to see is a line of dialogue options in which I show that I appreciate her ways, but I am still going to fight her and kill her if I must. It seems horribly lame to do something as crude as to threaten her, or to try and unbalance her with a few lame lines. I am actually looking forward to fight her (whereas Arcann is just another boss I am going to stomp eventually), not out of hatred, lust for revenge or the desire to kill her, but for the sporty challenge this wildcat provides, because it's going to be fun to fight her. Being a Jedi can mean being a player at times.

"You've got a crush on me!"

"I do. Back when I ran from you, you made a sun light up for me." Fires up lightsaber. "Dance with me, beautiful."

If she was smart, she would help her brother destroy the out lander and friends and once it is done, and he is good a weakened. She needs to pounce on her bro with every thing she got.

But it wont happened cause my out lander will prevail and take his rightful place on the throne of the Galaxy.......

I also love Darth Malgus. Darth Malgus was the best SWTOR ever had. There are people who hate him and hate me for bringing him up whenever I can. :rak_04:

tbf a good part of this is due to him having a ton of supporting material, such as The Third Lesson and Deceived.

Sure let her come over to the Alliance I'd say sure, minute she turns her back over half of my companions are either going to shoot her or stab her in the back, and the other 2 holier than thou jedi aren't even going to let her in the base.

Who else thinks Vaylin is a hot/crazy/evil/physico Girl but still wants to see her betraying Arcann and joining in the Alliance as your companion?

I do think she's crazy/evil/psycho, but not hot by a mile. Fish lips, horrible screechy voice, Easter eggs in her head and Wicked Witch of the West nails. The only thing she has going for her is her magical ability to have hair under her hood. I expect she will betray Arcann, but it would be plain stupid to allow a sadistic, sociopathic toddler into the Alliance.

I'm always shocked when I see a thread like this...I find them creepy and weird.

I am shocked that you still have the capacity to be shocked. I'd have thought the forums would have inured you to that by now.

And to the OP, I see Vaylin's future to be used as a catalyst for Arcann's reform. Valkorion, Scorpio (Because I am predicting her as becoming the next villain. MARK MY WORDS!) or even us kills off Vaylin, taking away the last family member Arcann has left. Then in his grieving state, Senya takes him away to bring him back at a later date for us to either kill or ally with.

I hope you are right! I quite like listening to Arcann's voice. I'm a sucker for voices! I'll miss Valkorion's seductive whispers in my ear when he's gone.

Vaylin and Thana Vash are very alike.

For example they are both completely insane and void of any rationality, complexity, reason, intelligence, personality and above all interestingness.

!

It's very telling that Darth Zhorrid fits that description to a T, yet I never see people (mostly guys) panting after her like they do Thana and Vaylin. I assume they don't like facial scars :rolleyes:

OK seriously, who is Blue?

The person who derails every thread to bash Jaesa. I direct you to this thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=882820

Edited by Damask_Rose

I do think she's crazy/evil/psycho, but not hot by a mile. Fish lips, horrible screechy voice, Easter eggs in her head and Wicked Witch of the West nails. The only thing she has going for her is her magical ability to have hair under her hood. I expect she will betray Arcann, but it would be plain stupid to allow a sadistic, sociopathic toddler into the Alliance.

You mean... someone like Kaliyo? :D