40 Characters, all 65!

Poje

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Respawn Entertainment is working on a new Star Wars game.

Looking forward to Respawn's Star Wars game and Visceral's

Yeah, I have the feeling one of those is meant to replace this game...which explains why it's been so neglected.

Some guy was arguing on The Harbinger a week or 2 ago that it was impossible to have this many 65s, the part that was most funny is it only takes probably 6 hours per 1-65 with all the boosts on dbl xp.. Also if you raid a bunch of NiM content you easily have 220/224 tokens laying around all over the place to make sets, personally I have almost 2 rows of tokens on 2 different characters of 220/224 stuff. Edited by Lil_Fusion

Just to ask, are all these leveled 1-65 or they mostly level 60 tokens? If level 60 tokens, it doesn't really count.

I have 15 65s, leveled 1-65. 7 who are 60-64 and 14 who are 1-56. All on one server, leveled 1-whatever level. I used my free token on a different server, got to chapter 2, and promptly deleted it.

Just to ask, are all these leveled 1-65 or they mostly level 60 tokens? If level 60 tokens, it doesn't really count.

I have 15 65s, leveled 1-65. 7 who are 60-64 and 14 who are 1-56. All on one server, leveled 1-whatever level. I used my free token on a different server, got to chapter 2, and promptly deleted it.

If you read the description of the video, its 31 from lvl 1 and 9 from 60.

I was thinking "meh boring" when I read the title but clicked in anyway and read all geared for HM ops too? Wow ... now THAT is a great effort. :)

Yes, all of them are gear and augmented.

Thx!

Super virgin level over 9000.

I tend to find people making such comments fit far more into that category than those they are commenting on, I'm sure you are no exception being you're posting this on a space wizards forum n all. ;)

Wow, congratulations, its my hope at some point that I will get 32 characters which will be 1 of each advanced class and gender, this is going to take some time on my part I think as I don't like speeding or cutting cut scenes and I also like doing every quest.

Super virgin level over 9000.

Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine today?

Sheesh.

Edited by DieAlteHexe
Because mods will likely freak that I called him a "prat". Don't want any more little msgs. waiting for me. ;)

That'd be me but I'm nowhere NEAR that level of achievement. Also not sure I ever could be. Astounding, that is.

It's all relative, I don't know how long they have been playing but if it's been a while you can level quickly especially now since 4.0 .