Strike night on TRE!

Sehrpalu

Strike night on TRE!

So after talking to people on the forums abit, i've decided we should have a strike night on TRE.

When: on saturday, 21st of may, from 6pm gmt onwards. This should give our US counterparts a fair chance at joining.

Faction: both, i'll probably fly on impside myself mostly, but i can swap around as needed.

What to do: put all your strikes on the bar, queue up and have fun. Also, try to have only strikes on the bar, to help me when drawing out a winner.

Rewards: I've managed to get a demolisher (thanks to close-shave) and i can throw in abit of cash on top myself. Winner will be determined via random draw. Also with the new transfer prices, getting a reward out to other servers could be an issue.

Voice chat: Red'wolf has let us use the old ghost squadron teamspeak. The TS address is actinium.typefrag.com:8670

If you have any questions or anything you'd like to add, feel free to post a reply, and i'll try to answer it as quickly as possible. If this turns out to be a succes, which i hope it does, i would very much like to organize more events on TRE.

Hope to see you there!

Edited by Sehrpalu

Sweet. I'll be in my Clarion. Probably won't be mastered by then, but I'll still wreck some serious face. :p

~ Eudoxia

You've just made Eudoxia very happy! He's one of the very few pilots that actually prefers to fly strikes! :)

I'll be there as well...just not as happy as Eudoxia. ;)

Thanks for participating, everyone! I had a great time, even if kills took ages... If you flew a strike tonight, awesome! If you didn't, I hope you didn't mind dying to strikes :p

Myralli took names and will announce the raffle winner tomorrow. Hopefully we'll have some more events on TRE from here on out.

Special thanks to Red'wolf for permitting the use of his TS server.

Edited by Greezt

I'd also like to thank everyone that showed up, and all the guys announcing it in the GSF chat. The event turned out great overall, most of the people i saw were flying strikes, not to mention the amount of people showing up, i honestly did not expect that many people to be there.

Also thanks to red'wolf, for letting us use the teamspeak.

Last but not least, the winner of the Demolisher and also 500k is Jasa, congratulations! I'll try to get in contact with you ingame as soon as possible.