No PVP today. Broken DL patch!

Lhancelot

ROFL. I mean... Can we not have one patch added anymore that doesn't implement some game breaking phenomenon? All I can do is... SMH. In sadness, and pity. For me. :(

EDIT: Unable to retrieve patch data. Please check your network connection. (308)

Edited by Lhancelot

Works for me, havent pvped today, but it's been reported bolster is broken, it's bolstering you even in augmented ranked gear, giving you more mastery and endurance. Edited by Romeugues

ROFL. I mean... Can we not have one patch added anymore that doesn't implement some game breaking phenomenon? All I can do is... SMH. In sadness, and pity. For me. :(

EDIT: Unable to retrieve patch data. Please check your network connection. (308)

Have you tried doing it a couple times? Supposedly if you do it 20+ times it works. That error is more or less because the address is 127.0.0.1:(portnumber) and it's unable to find the seed server that hosts the downloadable. If you continue to re-try then eventually will pick up the seed server with the correct downloadable. Hence why some people are continuing to work after 20+ tries. The reason they didn't put the entire process of that in their logs is because it'd be too long and nobody would bother reading it so they just put a default "can't retrieve patch data. check your internet connection".

That's at least what I was told and think as well :o

Edited by JargoFett