Thank you bioware for the very hillarious chapter 13

Aeristash

Yes, there is an option to kill or banish Kaliyo or Jorgan.

I could NEVER kill Aric or even Kaliyo, and I don't even like Kaliyo! But the thought of killing Aric horrifies me. I love that guy. I honestly don't know how people could kill him, especially if you romanced him.

Roleplay. I felt bad to do it, but it felt good to be able to roleplay my character the way he should be.

Even though I agree with OP, I should have had dialogue options to blame ONLY Aric. My character is a real Sith, and destroying an hospital shouldn't be considered a failure, but just a mean to an end.

Edited by Audoucet

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it comes to KotFE, ALWAYS assume the game is paying attention. It might not bite you in the *** right away (Like Koth leaving), but it will bite your *** hard.

Yeah. I've been waiting years to get new dialogue with Quinn, I'm not taking any chances

Yeah. I've been waiting years to get new dialogue with Quinn, I'm not taking any chances

For me, Koth is still around, so I get alot of Koth, Senya and Lana together.

Like for Chapter 13, Koth is playing with Gault and Lana at the Sabaac table. If you pissed him off and he left, it's Lana, Theron and Gault. I don't get that cause I kept Koth and I'm quite happy with that.