Hackers, bugs, and people throwing matches

alexsamma

BW you've been ******** on the pvp community for ages, your in-ability to address hackers, bugs, and not punishing people who throw matches in solo ranked is disgusting.

Oh, here's another issue, I can't log in to the website to unsub, GG BW, well played.

BW you've been ******** on the pvp community for ages, your in-ability to address hackers, bugs, and not punishing people who throw matches in solo ranked is disgusting.

Oh, here's another issue, I can't log in to the website to unsub, GG BW, well played.

And I can't get a refund for the $107 AUD over charge for a $29 sub...

Fix the hacks.. Fix your game.. Fix your bad customer service..

I love this game, and I used to be a huge rager because I cared about winning. Yet, now no one cares about this game. Nothing is going to get done about it. So now i just queue for the giggles.

same :) i q hatred sin and lethality operative and lightning sorc, all the wrong classes for ranked just for giggles.

except nothing pops as of yesterday. Everyone left jc

Well you know the state of swtor affairs is hitting new all-time lows when some of the most ardent and skilled players are coming to the forums with some rage.

Al never rages on the forums, and I got to be honest he is one of the highest skilled players I ever seen on this game. Add in that he gets little recognition and seeks none, I respect this guy.

When players like Al vent here, you know the core of PVP has some serious issues that simply cannot be ignored anymore.

I think no action on the part of this company and no communication regarding specific problems will be the downfall, at least for PVP. It's already spiraling down quickly now.

They simply refuse to create any dialogue and there are so many extreme problems right now in PVP. From bugs, to hacks, to huge class imbalances, to no matchmaking, etc.

They simply have not one finger on the pulse of this game, particularly the PVP or PVE aspects.

+++ All about that theme, i just wanted to create same. Bw dont give a **** to their own players, they just dont care about that happening in the game. I'd posted a few themes with the video about hackers in soloq (esp. Stikzz ) and guess what? they deleted all of those themes and gave me a warning about ban. Did it 14 days before and still this hacker simply does soloq every fcking day, with mostly 24/7. And im gonna leave that game as soon as they will post the rewards for the season ill sold acc, and GGWP BW AND SWTOR \o ciao. Edited by Nikitko