"Weapon tunings: You NEED it!"

ArkhaanPremiare

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one am pretty irritated that they don't unlock in the Collections tab. This took the slap in the face analogy to an evening at the Hostel.

I agree with this, the fact they don't get added to collection is abit dumbfounded. Maybe with all the negative feedback regarding this that they will receive, they will change this

Just have to resort to using legacy gear to transfer over if need be :)

No way to stop that.

After he runs this thread in circles for a bit, and this cosmetic fluffy bunny item actually starts hitting the GTN... he will start a new thread about how every seller is a "rip off artist", yada, yada, yada.

We all just need to ignore his periodic and repetitive barking at anything and everything he does not like.

You won't have to worry about that because as I've already said, I'm not resubbing. I'm on my last 2 days.

Doesn't remove your topic from the forum listing, just makes it so your posts don't show up when they actually enter the topic.

That pretty much defeats the purpose. Typically you don't see any content from the ignored user at all. If they don't like what I'm posting, why would they want to see my topic titles?

Edited by ArkhaanPremiare

We'll be eagerly awaiting a big pouty "I'm outta here!" post in 48 hours. :D

There will be one, if I remember to do it.

Heh.... I don't believe him.

Time will tell though, I guess.

I'm not Naruto, but believe it. I'm done putting up with these developer's ****, Dark Souls III just dropped and I'm directing my attention towards that.

Edited by ArkhaanPremiare

it truly amazes me at the amount of people that are so willing to drink the yellow water they are calling kool aid. seriously peeps are you that wiling to just suck up all scraps they are willing to give you? while the Op was completely on a rant i get it and say they are 100 percent correct.

this is yet another of the examples of maintaince mode milking silly people of money. and you say you gave no other examples. raising transfers 1000 cc because yeah it really costs them 1000cc worth of effort for an automated system. time and gane the color reskins of armor that amounts to zero, a saber that is only in game to sell more and more packs even if its super super SUPER rare. and rare is not even the word for it cause rare has never dropped so often out of a crate.

I mean the list is HUGE as to the signs of maintenance and milking paying customers of money. .

On the other hand, EVERYTHING that happens in this game is a sign of "maintenance mode" for you.

KotFE sucks as far as I'm concerned, and I'm certainly not getting anything like the exact things I want... but that's a separate question of whether the game is in some sort of "standby customer milking" status.

Edited by Max_Killjoy