Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

It's Friday and I'm beyond Frustrated

kissingaiur

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Backfilling a voidstar looks like it's going to be the highlight of my pvp day.

Idk, maybe it's the lack of variety, but it was a satisfying win.

They really need to disable the two new maps until they've fixed the insta-kill bugs in both and implemented cross-faction for the other warzones.

Edited by Ansultares

What wall of text? The structured and enumerated OP? Should we treat the forums like Twitter and post our thoughts to the devs in 140 character snippets because they apparently have the attention span of parakeets?

But to answer your question I think Hottie makes valid points that echo my own feelings and I would hope that the devs would take threads like this as a wake-up call. In reality I don't think any devs (not community managers) even know the PvP section of the forum exists.

I canceled last week and gave the reason as "I'll be back when the reg queue is fixed and I see evidence of class balancing" so maybe they'll read that.

By "wall of text" I mean 300+ word essays - BW is not going to read them, has never responded to any of them and EM has even said on at least one occasion "keep posts short". Whether or not BW reads anything on these boards outside of special occasions, especially on weekends (which includes Fridays and Mondays) is highly questionable. I agree that balance is a problem and should be fixed asap and game-breaking bugs being allowed to continue especially in ranked pvp is very distressing.

Not that t he morons at bioware care, but I am cancelling too. PVP balance is the absolute worst I have ever seen in any mmo. I am going to visit their offices in Austin and give them a piece of my mind.

Careful, they might misinterpret that statement as a terrorist act

Today and probably all this weekend I will not be pvping. This is something new to me because it's been a while since I didn't play SWTOR Friday-Sunday.

Last weekend was the first weekend in a long time, when I wasn't traveling, that I didn't play SWTOR.

Sorry, but I just want to jump in game, play a few matches with my brother and friends, and then bolt. I don't think that's asking too much. Not jump in game, sit in queue forever with my brother or some friends, then log out in frustration from not getting one WZ pop in a reasonable amount of time.

I did have some time to play this weekend, but I spent that time playing BF4 instead. If the queue bug isn't fixed soon, I will also be canceling my sub.

Edited by DarthOvertone

Last weekend was the first weekend in a long time, when I wasn't traveling, that I didn't play SWTOR.

Sorry, but I just want to jump in game, play a few matches with my brother and friends, and then bolt. I don't think that's asking too much. Not jump in game, sit in queue forever with my brother or some friends, then log out in frustration from not getting one WZ pop in a reasonable amount of time.

I did have some time to play this weekend, but I spent that time playing BF4 instead. If the queue bug isn't fixed soon, I will also be canceling my sub.

I feel your pain. These past patches have limited everyone's pvp experience to just solo reg queuing. It's depressing. Let's just hope tomorrow there will be an update that will fix at least one of the issues =/.

I feel your pain. These past patches have limited everyone's pvp experience to just solo reg queuing. It's depressing. Let's just hope tomorrow there will be an update that will fix at least one of the issues =/.

Kiss, they apparently have communicated that Tuesday's (tomorrow here in the States) patch will not involve any fixes. Only something like back updates or whatever. Here's to hoping, though!

Kiss, they apparently have communicated that Tuesday's (tomorrow here in the States) patch will not involve any fixes. Only something like back updates or whatever. Here's to hoping, though!

People in hell hope for ice water too. Hey, you never know! :p

Hey, check out the latest patch notes:

Warzones

• Fixed an issue that caused groups to be unable to queue probably.

Probably. Maybe. Hopefully?

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

EDIT:

It gets better! They added something else to the notes

Warzones

• Fixed an issue that caused groups to be unable to queue properly.
  • Resolved an issue that was causing the Ranked Warzone Arena Leaderboards to display Character information incorrectly following a server transfer.

Edited by teclado

Hey, check out the latest patch notes:

Probably. Maybe. Hopefully?

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

Pease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please let this be fixed.

They fixed the queues and leaderboards but are going to increase transfer prices to 1k cc. This game is honestly a joke at this point.

Fixed...

That's funny. We knew the 90 coin transfer was temporary but I didn't expect it to stick around as much as it had.

Maybe 500 coins would have worked better.

Edited by knowmyname

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.