Which Companion Romance was your favorite?

Phabulous

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite SWTOR character, and the reason I played the Sith Warrior first at early start 2011. Most people only think of Jaesa as a Psycho or a freak but I offer another view point. All her life she's been told what to do, what to feel, what not to feel. The Sith Warrior frees her from that and she then "binges" on emotion, so to speak. She takes feeling to the extreme edge and embraces the Sith lifestyle a bit too destructively. The Sith Warrior is able to re-direct that energy and there is the potential to romance her, as my character did. What was produced was a master and apprentice team, powerful and deadly. Unlike many other Sith Jaesa vowed not to betray you. Loyalty points as far as I'm concerned. When I saw her "break up" letter in KOTFE, I saw a woman grieving without knowing properly how. If she wasn't sad there wouldn't have been a letter to begin with, I think. Apparently she's found new companionship that will have to be eliminated when she comes back into my Warrior's life! ;)

Vette is OTT sweet when you set her off against a bratty, somewhat evil Sith aristocrat like the Warrior is supposed to be.

Squick candidate? Both Sith ladies love interests. Quinn and Andro are quite a bit older than those PCs and in dangerously inferior positions.

Edited by Canareth

Squick candidate? Both Sith ladies love interests. Quinn and Andro are quite a bit older than those PCs and in dangerously inferior positions.

They're not necessarily older. They leave the age ambiguous on purpose, and if you play your SW and SI as starting off in their mid to late 20's, as I do, then they're maybe 10 years older at worst. That's not too terrible, I know plenty of couples with that kind of an age gap between them. Plus, the life expectancy in the Star Wars universe for humans is much longer than we'd think. Due to advanced medical technology, many humans live to be 150, and age very slowly. So even though Quinn's 37 years to us might seem kind of old, in Star Wars terms, he's still a pup.

Also, I've read in some books of there being old Force techniques which can expand the lifetime of even a non-Force user by quite a bit. Granted, in those books it was never performed, but it probably is a real thing that exists in some comic or some book somewhere.

Anyway, I never saw age as being a huge deterrent for my characters. They throw themselves into battle so often that they're a lot more likely to die before their spouses do, in my opinion.

Never saw the age differences as squick. Early 20's with mid/late 30's isn't that far off from anything. :p Han and Leia are that much of an age difference :p

I haven't found any of the relationships as squick, though some are kinda suckie over others. :p

Didn't care for Aric at all. Felix was sweet but lacked excitement. I find those who hate Doc to be over reacting to his personality, but at the same time, I wasn't overly fond of him either. :p Corso is another one I think gets over reacted to, but at the same time, he just won't fit for a lot of smugglers imo. :p

That said about Corso, that's likely the case with many of the romances. They just may not fit with what people expect.

Empire side, Quinn's betrayal didn't bother me, his kill the senile in cold blood did. It just came out a bit petty. He should be less petty and leave the pettiness to the professionals (ie...sith :p).

Andronikus I liked, but he had his own flaws, with my complaints about the relationship with him being less that he has terrible moments with the SI. He's an example of "We need more dialogue options".

Vector, I quite liked! I think he goes well with the Agent. Have to get a bit over the creepy bug aspect, but this is SW with weird races. :p Over all, I enjoy Vector with my Agent. :)

Torian for the Hunter. Hunter came out as feeling as the oldest of all the classes with Hunter having the only relationship that felt like older woman with younger male. Not to much different age wise (I would put it around 6-8 years) but enough of an experience difference to make it feel like a much more mature woman with a younger less mature male.

Liked the relationship enough, that it felt a bit more exiting than Felix but I wouldn't call it super exciting, so more on the sweet side again.

So, I guess, oddly enough, Vector was my favorite out of the original 8 (not counting the one night stand equivalents), while I really didn't care for the class/story. :p

From among all the original romanceable companions, which one tugged at your heartstrings the most? Which relationship was the sweetest? The most awkward? The spiciest? Multiple votes are allowed on the Strawpoll, but expounding on your answers is encouraged!

http://strawpoll.me/7362894

I think the JK's relationship with Doc is quite sweet. Yes he's a manwhre in some ways but there's something sweet and tender about him too. He really cares for the JK and she's not just another notch on his belt.

Vector.. oof. Bug boy had me swooning from the get-go, basically.

Spiciest.. I'd be putting my money on Quinn actually. Yes Doc may be going for round #2 and #3 with the JK during cutscenes but there's something about that stiff and proper demeanor of Quinn and the way the SW pushes his hormonal buttons that has me believe the bedroom situation quickly turns 50 shades of hot once he gives in to her.

Awkward for me would be Corso.. he wants it too much and then the bottle of booze and the way he treats the Smuggler like she's this fragile little damsel.. no, can't get with that, sorry Mr. Riggs!

The one that pulls on my heart strings so far only exists in my headcanon unfortunately. ;)

My favourite males are Vector, Quinn and Iresso. I found Iresso to be incredibly sweet and his back story was so interesting I wish it will be brought up again maybe when we get him back in KOTFE.

My favourite ladies are Risha and Vette.

Not surprised to see Corso at the bottom, I tried the romance but he just wasn't a match at all for my girl, she would have dumped him back on Ord after Chapter 1 and never come back :p

After having played or watched all the romances from the original class stories on youtube I'd have to say my favorite is Andronikos. The female Inquisitor romance is a bit of a dark horse in the race in my opinion. When it first starts out our pirate comes off as just a murderous shoot first, ask questions later kind of guy. And well, he is! But as the romance continues and the layers start to peel back you begin to see there's more there than meets the eye. You have to read between the lines when listening to his dialogue. That was made even more abundantly clear during my favorite conversation of the romance right after he proposes. I've seen a few other videos of the Andronikos romance story line on Youtube, but so far I've never seen anyone take the dialogue option my Inquisitor did to get this line.

After the proposal fade out, the scene reopens with Andronikos holding the Inquisitor in his arms.

Andronikos: I know you don't want me turning sentimental, but I gotta say it. You are beautiful.

Female Inquisitor: Are you saying you love me?

Andronikos starts in surprise for a second and shakes his head in realization and disbelief. (At least that's what it looks like to me):D

Andronikos: Yeah, I guess I am.

It's at that point he pulls the Inquisitor in for a kiss and it again fades to black.

If you want, I'm working on editing videos of my Inquisitor's class story. When I get those done I can post a link of the conversation in the above spoiler.

Quinn will be shot out the air lock by quite a few people when he finally returns, but my Juggernaught will have forgiven him for his betrayal by then. I think what I've most enjoyed about this romance is that I didn't have my Sith take him up on all the options to kiss or flirt. The two mesh very well together in that they're both idealists when it comes to the Empire, but it wasn't all fair weather sailing for Quinn even before the betrayal.

In the one conversation where he says any kind of liaison between the two could prove detrimental to their missions, she calls him weak and he ends up stuttering in surprise before the scene fades out.

I was surprised that the romance didn't end there, but decided to stick with that option given my Sith's personalty.

When given the option to take the initiative and kiss him later on, my Sith did, but told him that that he was still to act professional despite the fact they were now involved. This as far as I've gotten in the romance so it'll be interesting where it goes from here.

Pub side, I've noticed Corso has gotten quite a bit of flack, and to be honest I can understand why. He's just doesn't seem to fit a romance with a typical fly by the seat of your pants smuggler who's more interested in making a profit than being made into some sort of hero and saving the Republic. Hell, in the beginning I didn't think he'd work with how I was playing my own Smuggler. She takes advantage of every situation and flirts if it increases her chances at making more credits. But while she may be a major tease, she refuses to cross that line no matter the price. She's got more self respect than that. At least in my head canon.;)

But anyway, as I continued to play through the class story I started to see why the writers created Corso for the female Smuggler. He's like a wrench thrown into the Smuggler's predictable path. He comes out of nowhere and becomes a constant reminder that there's life out there outside of credits. For those of us who want to play a smuggler that still focuses on the bottom line, of course he's just an annoyance. In my Smuggler's case although she still focuses earning as many credits as possible, she's not unaware of Corso's constant presence at her side.

Corso's attitude toward relationships is supposed to be a first for the Smuggler so seeing it play out was sweet.

Switching gears now. Seeing Aric's awkwardly romance my trooper was both sweet and hilarious. Especially since I had her tease him every chance I could get.

Edited by h_weber

Quinn. Mostly because it was the most interesting one. It was not the usual alpha male trying too hard to get into your pants, or even not the case of him actually being interested in the first place. The teasing was hilarious and it quickly became something mature in a natural way and if the game wasn't rushed as it was who knows how things could turned out? :)

Seeing as we have little to none interaction with our LIs now I'm afraid it will turn out bland and same as any other romance out there. It would be a shame but, ah well, we have headcanons for that :p

Second place is reserved for Risha. This one was cliche from the start to the very end but man, it was worth it. Risha is such a great character! I really feel for all those that roll with a female smuggler and cannot romance her! :D

Well here are the romances I've done: Quinn, Vector, Torian, Aric and Iresso. (I don't think Theron counts in this case.)

My favorite was Quinn's because it was as passionate and troubled as you might expect a sith romance to be. (I really wish I could make good fan art. I'd love to have a picture of my warrior bloodied, her robes on fire with her saber in a jedi's gut. Quinn at her back with blaster and kolto in hand. I think it would illustrate their relationship perfectly.)

For the record my second favorite was Vector. It had pretty much the exact opposite vibe as the Quinn romance but was still very very good. He was just so mysterious and sweet. I always felt the urge to protect him.

Edited by grania

Elara: Not a popular one I understand, but I really like the "bad girl" turned "good girl" (I mean her defection) and I actually like her style. And her accent.

Vette: As a LS SW she's awesome. Her comments are some of the best in game and I just like being kind beast protecting and helping her.

Ashara LS: I love sharing true freedom with her, while being better LS than her Jedi Masters.

Keeper: Havent finished actually, but I created a male agent solely because of her (i had a female operative first). Love it so far.

I like other romances, too but these are top for me.

Oh and Lord Loyat. Ok you cant romance her but you should be able to :p

I don't have just one favorite. The ones I enjoyed the most were Vector, Quinn, Corso and Elara. I'd also put Scourge up there as the romance that could/should have been.

Vector - this guy had me at the first flirt. It was so bizarre, yet gentlemanly, and said with humor that I knew right then that I was going to love this companion. Vector's story meshes perfectly with the agent's, feeling more like a subplot to the main story than a separate companion arc.

Quinn - In spite of what many people think, I believe Quinn is more loyal and honorable than any other companion on your ship. The only problem is, he has given his first loyalty to someone else, making him bound by honor and causing him to be trapped between two powerful Sith in a fight he knows he can't win. I love that his personality is so restrained and proper. It makes that one kiss scene when he does let loose feel like one of the hottest in the game. :o (Let him make the first move to see it.)

Corso - This was my first game romance. I was nice to Corso throughout, so I never saw any of the weird stalky stuff that other people have complained about. Corso was sweet and funny and unabashedly optimistic. The perfect partner to take into all those near-death situations where we survived by our luck and wits.

Elara - Elara's like the female Quinn of the game. :p I played a Pureblood trooper which gave this romance a new depth that made it stand out even more for me. She's so very serious, but when she does decide to show her more relaxed and humorous side it's all the better because you feel like you earned it.

Edited by CloudCastle

Torian is my favorite, and it surprised me because everything other people said about him made me think that I'd hate him.

First off, I've always hated Mandalorians. I always thought they were so Neanderthal and Ceta Farr the walking cliche strengthened that. This romance actually made me like them.

Secondly, I thought that making a romance option just over 18 was a mistake. But it turns out Torian is the most mature of the bunch, in my opinion. His experiences have definitely made him grow up fast. It's kind of sad, actually, but I can totally relate.

Iresso has to be my second choice, also because of the maturity thing. (I'm no spring chicken and I really don't like drama drama drama in relationships -- been there, done that, got the scars.) Vector I really like, but I just can't get past the bug thing. I feel sorry for him and I want him to be "cured" against his wishes. :p Similarly, I like Aric but I really don't like cats in real life so I guess I'm specie-ist. However, I do like his VA so my Trooper is up next after my BH.

Let's see...I'll just do the male ones, because the female romances didn't really interest me much, I played them basically out of curiosity.

Quinn and Vector are tied for first. If I were made to choose between them, I don't think I could, but in all honesty, perhaps Quinn is more my speed, because he has the potential to be a bit catty sometimes, so we could snark at the world behind their backs lol. Vector is too nice for that, I just keep hearing him say, 'That's not necessary,' whenever I think of something snarky to say :D

Torian...really couldn't get into him. His...jibberish (no offense Mando lovers) just didn't reach me. I felt like we were speaking in two different languages, and what do you know...we were lol. I rather have romanced Gault. He's my kind. :D

Andronikos is quite lovely. It took some time for me to get used to his deep gravelly voice but I did, and he's fun and a bit temperamental. I just wish they had a better mod for him...I tended to alternate between the battle hardened trooper look and the I sing in a KiSS parody band on weekends look.

Doc is charming and fun. Sleazoid or not, he brought a smile to my face, and if you can keep him loyal, he'd be just great.

Scourge is awesome. I love him. He should have been a romance. And sadly poor Doc would fall by the wayside, if Scourge became available.

Iresso. ZZZZZZZZZZZ with a capitol ZZ. I'd rather have romanced Zenith!! :D

Aric. Yuck. Nice voice, shame about his species. I'm species-ist also. And while I like cats in real life, I hate Cathars in game. Just don't dig them at all. Sorry Cathar lovers, but to each their own. You can have him, more for you...really, cause I don't want him.

Corso. I can take him or leave him. Mostly I'm sadistic enough to flirt with anything that moves just to irritate him. I think he's meant to be a sweet gentleman, but he comes on too strong sometimes...or he's doing it wrong, because I don't mind Doc lol.

I feel pretty much the same about female love interests, however, I do love Akaavi Spar. I created one smuggler to romance Risha, meh. Then I created another to romance Akaavi. And I must say, she is the more interesting of the two, at least to me. Oh I do have a male shadow consular, and Nadia got on my last nerve. He is stuck at 55 and probably will stay there forever, if I don't delete him just to get away from her.

Sadly I never romanced Quinn, I detest melee classes and just wanted to get the warrior done. I think I may have missed something from what I have read. I may have to just suck it up and go for it again.

Vector is honey and spice. I loved everything about him, his joiner eyes never bothered me because his soul is pure romance. And my IA is chiss, so solid red or solid black eyes. Who am I to throw stones.

Doc is a sleaze for sure and if he has remained true and looking for me for 5 years, I will probably leave Theron for him. Although Doc has some redeeming qualities such as building that hospital or curing people just for the sake of that is what a doctor does. I have to question his judgement with the Kaliyo thing, but any port in a storm I guess. That is until he met my JK, another melee class I don't play much.

Torian, demeanor of a boy and heart of a warrior. I can live with that.

Iresso, loyal, haunted past, a bit boring, but I think I will keep him on one of my two sages.

Jorgan, uptight on the surface, actually quite romantic under all the bluster. I created a cathar trooper just for him. He just never fit with my zabrak or human. I loved the VA in the chapter XI reunion, made me glad I created the extra toon. I guess I have that species thing too.

Andronikus, all around bad boy. Not clingy, but dedicated in his own way. Rough looking, rough talking, yep, he fits my SI to a tee. And he lets me go extra curricular without getting all pi ss y, like that time on Aldaraan. Huh, he even asked if I had a good time, iirc.

Corso, goofy, old fashioned, loyal to a fault, self abasing, and the boy knows his guns. He would take a blaster bolt for me, and being a farm boy, he is probably good in the hay. So yeh, I will keep him around on one of my female smugglers.

I liked all the male romances available, except possibly for Iresso. I didn't dislike him, and I'll romance him with another Consular, but I could barely get past playing a JC to begin with. I just wanted to get it over with. Interestingly enough, the story wasn't too bad, it was the voice that really made it hard.

ANYWAY- My favorite romances for my Pub Toons in order:

Doc

Corso

Aric

Despite all the hate that Doc and Corso get, I really liked them both. When you go through Doc's romance, you really get to see a side of him that isn't really shown in his regular conversations. He wants fame, yes, but ultimately he truly wants to help people. He cares about helping others and goes out of his way to dangerous places deliberately because no one else will. And when he romances the Jedi, he actually likes it when she challenges him on where he stands in their relationship. Doc makes it clear that he respects her, and even when he says he doesn't want a serious relationship, he wants to make her happy. When he finally does buckle down and ask her to marry him, its very sweet. When you get past the guff, he's very loving and supporting of the JK. I could never leave him for Theron.

Corso is a complete and utter sweetheart. When I was playing a female Smuggler, I found it very easy to tell that Corso had immense respect towards her. Some say that he just wants to treat her with kid gloves, but my interpretation was that he knew she could do all these things on her own, but that he wanted to help her so that it wouldn't be so difficult. When someone is rude to the smuggler, he gets aggressive, and he's just protective in general of people in trouble. I loved the romance because I saw it as Corso being a gentleman to a woman who is used to being threatened and treated as a criminal, and for a guy to actually care about her wellbeing and treat her so wonderfully is a pretty weird thing for her. So I really liked his romance.

I liked Aric during his romance. I thought he was cute. He was pretty awkward in the beginning and pretty much had no idea what he was doing at first, but once he got into the swing of things he was pretty adorable. And I absolutely LOVE HIM so far in KOTFE. His reunion with a romanced trooper is fantastic, and they've done a really good job with him in the storyline thus far. So I liked him in the Vanilla game, and I think he's great in KOTFE.

I haven't romanced Felix. I like him, he's sweet, but his personality just doesn't mesh well with my Consular. There's not enough fire in him to compliment my Consular's icy personality. And it's not icy by choice, there's just no way to play a consular who has any personality. She ended up romancing Theron.

My Imp romances in order of favorite:

Andronikus

Vector

Torian

Quinn

I don't know what it is about Andronikus that I like so much! Aside from his obvious charm that is. And his voice of melted gold and chocolate (mmmm, Steve Blum). I think my biggest and only issue with his romance is him saying he might just pick up and bolt even after you marry him. He claims to not like being tied down (in relationships I mean), and he constantly hints that he'll go whenever he wants to, but as the romance progresses it becomes more and more clear that even though he says he could do it, it doesn't look like he wants to. Still, that would be something that my SI would be worried about. After all, once he up and leaves, there's no telling how long he'd be gone.

Aaaaah, Vector. Sweet, wonderful, buggy Vector. He's so loving and caring to my Agent, and the eye thing doesn't really creep me out. I mean, she's Chiss and her eyes are all red, so it's not like its a weird concept. It is a little weird how the Hive can see all his memories, but when he repressed the bond for his first time with the Agent, that just melted my heart. That had to have been weird for him. One second he's talking to who knows how many others, and the next it's just him. Had to have taken some practice to get used to that. But anyway, I love him, can't wait to find him. It'll be great.

Actually something that I really liked about the relationship with Torian is that he probably several years younger than the Bounty Hunter. You meet him when he's 18, he joins you when he's 19, and if you marry him he's 20. He's the youngest romance out of all of them (at least for the guys), but he acts so mature and adult that he seems older. And that makes sense given (a, the Mandelorian culture makes it pretty difficult to have a regular childhood, and b), he got SO MUCH crap growing up for what his dad did. He had to toughen up or get left in the dirt. Or worse. He seemed so certain of how he felt from by BH from the start, there was no hesitation or doubt or anything. I liked that aspect about him. Plus, I liked that he's younger than the BH. A lot of the female romances are like 21 when you romance them, and frankly I find that a little creepy since several of them are about as mentally mature as middle schoolers (I'm looking at you, Nadia). The BH is the only female toon who gets to be a cougar. I'm excited to see his reaction when his wifey comes back home, especially since he was the only male romance to immediately think that she's dead according to his letter... And if he has a new girlfriend, weeellll... my mosly LS BH is willing to take some DS points for a good cause...

Quinn. Quinn, Quinn, Quinn. Once you get past the prim and proper exterior and get over the fact that he metaphorically stabs the SW in the heart by trying to kill her, he's cute. But of course, first you have to get past the prim and proper exterior and get over the fact that he metaphorically stabs the SW in the heart by trying to kill her. I don't hate him as a romance, but it's hard to feel too romantic about a guy who calls your SW "my lord" all the time. I had my SW cheat on Quinn with Theron during SoR, and I guess I'll choose which one I want to stay with when Quinn comes back into the picture. I want to see how he reacts to the SW and what he's been up to with her gone. That being said, I did very much enjoy his displays of passion towards the SW when he has them.

Actually something that I really liked about the relationship with Torian is that he probably several years younger than the Bounty Hunter. You meet him when he's 18, he joins you when he's 19, and if you marry him he's 20. He's the youngest romance out of all of them (at least for the guys), but he acts so mature and adult that he seems older. And that makes sense given (a, the Mandelorian culture makes it pretty difficult to have a regular childhood, and b), he got SO MUCH crap growing up for what his dad did. He had to toughen up or get left in the dirt. Or worse. He seemed so certain of how he felt from by BH from the start, there was no hesitation or doubt or anything. I liked that aspect about him. Plus, I liked that he's younger than the BH. A lot of the female romances are like 21 when you romance them, and frankly I find that a little creepy since several of them are about as mentally mature as middle schoolers (I'm looking at you, Nadia). The BH is the only female toon who gets to be a cougar. I'm excited to see his reaction when his wifey comes back home, especially since he was the only male romance to immediately think that she's dead according to his letter... And if he has a new girlfriend, weeellll... my mosly LS BH is willing to take some DS points for a good cause...

Agreed on all counts. :)

Actually, a fight may be the way this will go, and I won't be too upset about it. After all, that's what Mandalorians do. Yeah, if my gal has to kill Akaavi or Shae or Mandalore or whoever, she will. "Nobody touches my man."

I liked all the male romances available, except possibly for Iresso. I didn't dislike him, and I'll romance him with another Consular, but I could barely get past playing a JC to begin with. I just wanted to get it over with. Interestingly enough, the story wasn't too bad, it was the voice that really made it hard.

ANYWAY- My favorite romances for my Pub Toons in order:

Doc

Corso

Aric

Despite all the hate that Doc and Corso get, I really liked them both. When you go through Doc's romance, you really get to see a side of him that isn't really shown in his regular conversations. He wants fame, yes, but ultimately he truly wants to help people. He cares about helping others and goes out of his way to dangerous places deliberately because no one else will. And when he romances the Jedi, he actually likes it when she challenges him on where he stands in their relationship. Doc makes it clear that he respects her, and even when he says he doesn't want a serious relationship, he wants to make her happy. When he finally does buckle down and ask her to marry him, its very sweet. When you get past the guff, he's very loving and supporting of the JK. I could never leave him for Theron.

Corso is a complete and utter sweetheart. When I was playing a female Smuggler, I found it very easy to tell that Corso had immense respect towards her. Some say that he just wants to treat her with kid gloves, but my interpretation was that he knew she could do all these things on her own, but that he wanted to help her so that it wouldn't be so difficult. When someone is rude to the smuggler, he gets aggressive, and he's just protective in general of people in trouble. I loved the romance because I saw it as Corso being a gentleman to a woman who is used to being threatened and treated as a criminal, and for a guy to actually care about her wellbeing and treat her so wonderfully is a pretty weird thing for her. So I really liked his romance.

I liked Aric during his romance. I thought he was cute. He was pretty awkward in the beginning and pretty much had no idea what he was doing at first, but once he got into the swing of things he was pretty adorable. And I absolutely LOVE HIM so far in KOTFE. His reunion with a romanced trooper is fantastic, and they've done a really good job with him in the storyline thus far. So I liked him in the Vanilla game, and I think he's great in KOTFE.

I haven't romanced Felix. I like him, he's sweet, but his personality just doesn't mesh well with my Consular. There's not enough fire in him to compliment my Consular's icy personality. And it's not icy by choice, there's just no way to play a consular who has any personality. She ended up romancing Theron.

Quinn. Quinn, Quinn, Quinn. Once you get past the prim and proper exterior and get over the fact that he metaphorically stabs the SW in the heart by trying to kill her, he's cute. But of course, first you have to get past the prim and proper exterior and get over the fact that he metaphorically stabs the SW in the heart by trying to kill her. I don't hate him as a romance, but it's hard to feel too romantic about a guy who calls your SW "my lord" all the time. I had my SW cheat on Quinn with Theron during SoR, and I guess I'll choose which one I want to stay with when Quinn comes back into the picture. I want to see how he reacts to the SW and what he's been up to with her gone. That being said, I did very much enjoy his displays of passion towards the SW when he has them.

Ha ha, was going to write a long post but Yermog saved me the trouble. I am eagerly waiting to see Doc and Corso again. I liked the Quinn romance but I was not as fond of it as of Doc or Corso. My SW might just end up with Theron. We will see when it is her turn to leave Makeb.

I've only played as female characters so I can't rate the female romances. My absolute favorites were Vector's (SO SWEET) and Quinn's (how could you not love his delicious

betrayal?

). Those two were leagues above the others for me in terms of enjoyment. The only ones I notably DISLIKED were Andronikos and Corso.

If I had to rank the male romances in the base game:

Imp Side: 1.) Quinn, 2.) Vector, 3.) Torian, 4.) Andronikos (god he was so boring)

Pub Side: 1.) Doc, 2.) Jorgan, 3.) Iresso, because I never got far enough with a consular to even meet the guy but he has to be better than Corso, 4.) Corso

Of course, all that said, both my Agent and my Smuggler have left their spouses for Theron Shan. Only Malavai Quinn has a faithful spouse waiting for him, which I find ironic. (Yes, I've only brought 3 characters into the new content.)