Outlaws Den - cannot pvp in a pvp designated area on pve instance?

Chortle

Im willing to bet Bioware simply forgot that such areas existed... :D

Does this open the possibility for griefing by killing quest NPCs at enemy bases?

I suspect Bioware will fix this with their standard pace... maybe little over a month or three.

ps. You should repost this thread to the bug report forum.

The Gree mid zone is still FFA though right?

How else am I suppose to pad my eagle if I can't use the FOTY sorcs and come across unsuspecting players fully stealthed having no way to detect me while in full PVP gear and giving them no chance to fight back.

Which is why they made everything either PvE or PvP instances now.

You want PvP fights in Outlaw's Den ? Then switch into the PvP instance.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Just wondering if this is working as intended. Was in a PVE instance in Outlaws Den, which is a group PVP area but was unable to fight other people there.

Is the area working as designed or should a pvp area within a pve instance allow pvp? I assumed I would be able to fight still and this is just a BW oversight, but maybe I missed some info on this?

i havent tried it but have you tried switching to pvp instance before entering?

Which is why they made everything either PvE or PvP instances now.

You want PvP fights in Outlaw's Den ? Then switch into the PvP instance.

I don't think he was being serious. More making fun of the gankers that do that. At least I hope he was.

Edited by horrorfaneightys

It feels like an oversight, but I'll take it.

The Primary Study mission is pointless to do in the northern area now, unless you need companions. 2 people can easly do it in the middle area now, and theres hardly anyone there.