Get your name changers ready...

Reno_Tarshil

How nice that we can have surnames other than the Legacy name!

As for titles in names, I hope there is no rule against using ones that aren't actual in-game titles. For example: Lady, Sir, Duke, Miss, Doctor, Officer, etc.

I'm crossing my fingers for character renames going on sale tomorrow. :) I remember back when the name purge was done, character renames went on sale. It wasn't that great of a sale, but hey, some discount is better than none.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm planning on stealing the following names: Reno Tarshil, Branmak Muffin, Xiamara Simi, and many other forum user names :eek:.

I'm joking about stealing those names. I wasn't even aware about the name change rules until I read this thread. I only have a few hours before the grand name purge I mean name change rules to find suitable names.

Edited by Knockerz

I hope there is either

1. name and legacy sale tomorrow

2. name and legacy price reduction

3. Subscriber gift token

4. A space token for sale or gifted

Name changes only cost 180 cartel coins if you're clever.

As for titles in names, I hope there is no rule against using ones that aren't actual in-game titles. For example: Lady, Sir, Duke, Miss, Doctor, Officer, etc.

They are already blocked, I have a character modeled after Duke Nukem and was able to use duke in my name at all. It will pop up as invalid name. Not directed at you specifically but people should look at the character naming restrictions.

This. Otherwise it's pretty useless, in my opinion.

If they don't allow a second capital letter, I'd like to suggest a title for the inevitable complaint thread...

YOU HAVE FAILED ME FOR THE LAST TIME, BIOWARE!

It has a nice ring to it, I think.

Name changes only cost 180 cartel coins if you're clever.

I read this and thought: Whut? How? Google? Nope, no help. I was just about to paint you a dirty little liar when I had an idea... 180, strange number, unfamiliar. 90, now that sounds familiar.

I thank you, you lovely deviant! Not that I need it today, but I may need it in the future.

If they don't allow a second capital letter, I'd like to suggest a title for the inevitable complaint thread...

YOU HAVE FAILED ME FOR THE LAST TIME, BIOWARE!

It has a nice ring to it, I think.

I'm still patching, so I've yet to test it.

Second capital letter is a go?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.