The "trouble" with titles

Crossward

I tend to forget where titles are from, anyway, so I just scroll through the lists and pick titles that suit me at the time. Something new, something seasonal, something that amuses me, etc. I'm a fan of redundancy, e.g., "Dread Master [Me], Master of Dread" (a bit like the Evil League of Evil). My current combo is "Worm Food, All Natural."

Made a pretty sweet combo for my trooper - War Hero Brylan Sunblazer, Dread War Veteran. You don't see that many chars with valor level 70+ on TRE so it's kinda unique too. I switch titles a lot though, what's the point of having them all if you aren't showing them from time to time, even if only you are gonna see them? Currently I'm having Liberator of Belsavis, Hero of the Deep Space (since we are mostly helping Outer Rim planets in the Star Fortress arc).

I have nameplates disabled for better performance, so I don't see them anyway. For those who still have them enabled and see mine, I use those that fit the character. My Shepard clone uses "Strike Team Commander" & "The One and Only", my main crafter uses "Master Craftsman", my fine arts appreciating consular uses "Master Artisan", my beastly BH "Beastmaster", my white terror mara "Master of Dread", my Revanite-associated Jugg uses "Revanite" & "Revan's Heir" etc. On my smuggler main I switch titles according to what I'm doing (fighting, exploring, crafing, cruising, etc.)

For me they're not so much representation of achievement as they are part of my character's customization and personality.

Edited by KyaniteD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.