Strongest Female Non-PC Force User in SWTOR?

Slowpokeking

Wasn't Dread Master Bestia the strongest of the Dread Masters? Though a lot of there strength comes when they're all together.

I'd guess Satele as well.

Unless you want to count the Sith Entity from the Warrior storyline, that one is obviously the strongest...

Wasn't Dread Master Bestia the strongest of the Dread Masters? Though a lot of there strength comes when they're all together.

I'd guess Satele as well.

Unless you want to count the Sith Entity from the Warrior storyline, that one is obviously the strongest...

In life, probably, as the spirit? Not likely.

Lana's probably got to be up there somewhere by the current point in the storyline. Not top of the heap, but up there.

Lana is like the Aerith of the bunch. She's the plucky sith companion who is -just- strong enough to travel with you and cap off your health, but you know she's gonna get stabbed in the back by someone's lightsaber for drama.

lana is like the aerith of the bunch. She's the plucky sith companion who is -just- strong enough to travel with you and cap off your health, but you know she's gonna get stabbed in the back by someone's lightsaber for drama.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Vaylin had the strongest connection to the Force. Senya could be the best duelist of the bunch. Not sure I like that they're both Zakuulan, though. Makes you feel like the new characters are overpowered lore wise.

Well what did you expect, when the game has given us not one or two Mary Sues, but rather an entire Empire of Mary Sues??

Don't get me wrong. I like the Tenebrae/Vitiate/Valkorion character. Very good acting and some deep dialogues. I love KotFE in that it is a narrative-driven experiment that looks up to a lot of the old single-player RPG elements.

But the concept of the EE itself... Jesus Christ... I know SWTOR was pushed away from canonity since EP.7 hit the theaters, but even still, it was ONCE canon that was striving for a balanced storyline. In that sense, the very existance of Zakuul is a big middle finger to the entire Jedi, Sith, Force, and the KOTOR/Revan lore.... where a horde of Mary Sues from a Mary Sue Empire suddenly turn up to kick both the Republic and the Sith Empire in their shins, and then make all of the Jedi and Sith look like juvenile fools.

"Dark Side? The Light? What's that? Us Zakuulans are the ultimate force users that don't give a shi* about how the light or the darkness may effect anyone in their body and spirit. We are the yin+yang, we use both aspects to our freedom without any repercussions or problems that for some reason every non-Zakuulan Jedi or Sith always run into.

Losing balance, too much obsession with power or hatred? Nope. Doesn't happen to us. Peace, calmness, serenity? Nope, no effect on us. We don't have to align ourselves in any such way, we don't need to focus or hone our Force to any principle. We just get to use its full power without doing any of that."

If this isn't a Mary Sue horde of characters from a Mary Sue planet of a Mary Sue Empire.... I don't know what is. :rolleyes:

I'm going to pretend that the Sith Warrior spirit isn't actually Kreia (is it ever confirmed in-game?).

It's not confirmed in-game. It comes from an answer given by Drew Karpyshyn, who only gave his impression of who he thought the Entity was supposed to be.

Q: Can you confirm that the Sith Entity from the Sith Warrior's storyline is in fact Kreia? Or give any hint/clue related to this? Codex entry about the entity seems very familiar and Kreia fits into it perfectly. Will we get to see more of the sith entity in SW:TOR's future storyline?

A: I didn't write this, so I can't comment 100%. But I think it's suppposed to be Kreia.

I'm not even sure there's definitive proof that Karpyshyn actually said that - the email exchange/Q&A was posted on this blog. He also obviously equivocates (he thinks the Entity is supposed to be Kreia).

Edited by Lesaberisa

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.