cartel market certificate

hello all :)

i wanna say that the new packs system sucks bad

and i want the old packs back plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

so i can earn more reputation see pic

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q574/Genlog76/Screenshot_2016-03-23_04_19_25_275562_zpsts78pere.jpg"]http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q574/Genlog76/Screenshot_2016-03-23_04_19_25_275562_zpsts78pere.jpg[/url]

i work in the old days my *** off to buy packs get reputation and get cool names and items

but it seems to Certificate dont drop from those new packs anymore

so i beg you plz bring back the old system plz

i think many pll like that to

i stile need more packs to up my reputation

Edited by ShadessaWayland

At the very least certificates need to continue to drop so that we can buy from reps we have, not to mention the decoration vendor on the fleet.

I agree.

It seems like the cartel market team isn't trying to maximize their profits. I think they need some smarter business people in charge of the store. These poor decisions are hurting the entire game.

If you have credits to spare Shadow Acolytes Pack on GTN "can" contain them. One work around

They may have been completely phased out though: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=877416

I;m in the same boat since I have 3 reps I never finished. I can afford high prices for packs to build rep but I know many folks can't.

edit: Would be nice if we could buy them via cartel coins....

Edited by dr_mike

They may have been completely phased out though: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=877416

I;m in the same boat since I have 3 reps I never finished. I can afford high prices for packs to build rep but I know many folks can't.

edit: Would be nice if we could buy them via cartel coins....

Can100% still get them from older packs off of GTN, got one last night, still no slot machine but hey, another cert down lol

Only seen then in shadow acolytes pack tho, so unsure about the others, for rep tokens too

Don't read too much into what I said. I should have specified "in new packs". I meant nothing one way or the other about older packs.

Oh sorry. Like I said I have 3 reps still left to grind. Was debating on popping a few instead of getting rid of the last that I had stored.

I understand if you wanted to remove the factions that you gain rep with purely from each set of cartel packs you release, but please keep cartel certificates in? Even without new ones, there are still the old factions to buy things from, as well as the decoration vendor on the fleet who, without an influx of certificates, makes it impossible to ever get more of his stuff.

This right here is why they should give into the demands of players who wants stuff. Totally uncalled for.

I'm betting that every player WANTS something. Should BW simply "give in to the demands of EVERY player who WANTS stuff"?

Some things should be limited and not always obtainable. Other items should require time and/or effort to obtain, even if that time and effort is simply spent earning the credits to acquire those items.

If someone wants that black/black dye, they can either:

•  
    Purchase the dye packs on the CM and hope they get one

Wait for one of the limited time direct sales of the black/clack dye

Pay the going rate to purchase one via the GTN

The fact that someone doesn't want pay RL money or be bothered earning the credits to pay the going rate on the GTN to obtain an item is NOT a compelling reason to simply "give in to that person's demands to make it easier or cheaper to obtain that item."

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
you might notice a trend, but "that" person always comes out with the WAH statements.

^As opposed to the player who is incessantly on forum always posting more times than everyone else on a thread and with their hand out, trying to get across some half baked point that always comes down to you wanting something that you think you [should] have: GJ. You're like a forum gnat.

Edited by Willjb

I'm betting that every player WANTS something. Should BW simply "give in to the demands of EVERY player who WANTS stuff"?

Some things should be limited and not always obtainable. Other items should require time and/or effort to obtain, even if that time and effort is simply spent earning the credits to acquire those items.

If someone wants that black/black dye, they can either:

•  
    Purchase the dye packs on the CM and hope they get one

Wait for one of the limited time direct sales of the black/clack dye

Pay the going rate to purchase one via the GTN

The fact that someone doesn't want pay RL money or be bothered earning the credits to pay the going rate on the GTN to obtain an item is NOT a compelling reason to simply "give in to that person's demands to make it easier or cheaper to obtain that item."

^Exactly right. Finally, someone who understands economics.

Considering Bioware never gave a warning that certificates won't be here forever and that the new packs won't contain them, I'd say they should at least release every pack ever for a week, or a weekend, at a discount price and then finally leave the certificates to rest. The way they warned us about some of Makeb's and NiM EV/KP achievements being unobtainable was good, but they didn't do that here so yeah.

Considering Bioware never gave a warning that certificates won't be here forever and that the new packs won't contain them, I'd say they should at least release every pack ever for a week, or a weekend, at a discount price and then finally leave the certificates to rest. The way they warned us about some of Makeb's and NiM EV/KP achievements being unobtainable was good, but they didn't do that here so yeah.

Honestly they should just bring back the CMCs cause they still have the venders. They are pretty pointless venders, you can't buy from them if you can't obtain the items.