Has anyone received their monthy CC?

yumeihalo

I looked back at my account at the cartel coin grants since October, and the time of the grant slowly rolls forward each month, getting later and later, until it rolls around to the beginning of the month again, completely disregarding my subscription date. It's apparently on its own little trajectory for when it happens. Edited by xordevoreaux
typo

I looked back at my account at the cartel coin grants since October, and the time of the grant slowly rolls forward each month, getting later and later, until it rolls around to the beginning of the month again, completely disregarding my subscription date. It's apparently on its own little trajectory for when it happens.
I did the same thing. My monthly allotments have rolled in reliably on the 20th or 21st of each month since last fall. Oddly, my security key CCs always hit two days before then.

I looked back at my account at the cartel coin grants since October, and the time of the grant slowly rolls forward each month, getting later and later, until it rolls around to the beginning of the month again, completely disregarding my subscription date. It's apparently on its own little trajectory for when it happens.

Same thing is happening to me. It's gone from 3 days (used to be same day pre 4.0) and this past time, it was now 19 days -- I get debited in one month and get my CCs the next every time now. They even debited me early in February but still took even longer to grant my CCs.

I have sent a ticket every month, to no avail. I was told to unsubscribe for 30 days in the middle of December, meaning I would not have qualified for the HK-55 sub reward, the only one worth having. I would have missed out on raiding, had to suffer my credits going into escrow on all my EH accounts except for two, etc...

All the stuff I subscribed for in the first place, years before KotFE.

I won't go into the rude and wrong (they told me one month I had been granted 1000CC, completely untrue!) answers I've gotten, either.

I can't even get an answer as to WHY. Most ppl I know do not have this problem.

I did the same thing. My monthly allotments have rolled in reliably on the 20th or 21st of each month since last fall. Oddly, my security key CCs always hit two days before then.

You still get the security key CC? I thought they stopped that seeing I havent gotten mine in two months.

You still get the security key CC? I thought they stopped that seeing I havent gotten mine in two months.

Just verified I received my security key grant as well. However, as to the OP's question, my February grant showed up on March 10th, having been pushed back four days from the previous month's grant date, which had been pushed back by two days every month for the last several months. (I used to get my coins around the 21st of each month.)

http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-The-Old-Republic/INFO-Common-Issues-and-Solutions/m-p/4832487/highlight/true#M14

7. Late/missing Cartel Coins

Monthly Coin Grants

Your monthly Complimentary Cartel Coins are granted as close as possible to the start of your billing cycle. Sometimes it may take a few extra days for the coins to appear in your account, but we will make every effort to grant them to you as close as we can to the 30-day mark. However, in case of a delay, please wait for 72 hours before contacting us.

More information on Complementary Cartel Coins can be found here.

Please note that the Cartel Coins for your security key are granted independently of your subscription ones. As a result, they will not arrive at the same time.the

Edited by Nightblazer

It seems, at least from the dates I've seen given by other players, that people are receiving their coins on a 33 day cycle, which totally goes against any replies I've gotten from tickets.

Reply to my last ticket

"Subscriber Cartel Coins are granted once during every 30 day period when you are a subscriber. While the coins are often granted on the same day that your subscription renews - this is not always the case. In your situation, you last received your monthly grant of 500 Cartel Coins on February 2nd (you can check this on your Cartel Coin ledger at swtor.com). As there needs to be at least 30 days between each automatic grant, this means that you can expect your March grant to arrive within the next few days.

Please note that it is normal for the monthly coins to be delayed by a few days, however if you still have not received them by Tuesday 8th March please let us know and we will be happy to manually them for you."

To which I pointed out the following problems

No. 1

”Subscriber Cartel Coins are granted once during every 30 day period when you are a subscriber” This is a blatant lie. I, along with the others I've seen listed, am currently receiving my grant every 33 days.

21st August 2015

23rd Sept 2015

26th Oct 2015

28th Nov 2015

31st Dec 2015

2nd Feb 2016

That’s exactly 33 days between each grant. As they so helpfully said, “you can check this on your Cartel Coin ledger at swtor.com”.

No.2

”there needs to be at least 30 days between each automatic grant”

They don't make up for the late days. That means that, if my grant is going through two or three days late each month, I lose a month's coins each year. They look at it as being 3 days late from last month's grant, in fact it's accumulated to 18 days late since August.

Yep this past Saturday at midnight I received mine. Also received last months too and the 1050 from the bottom of that hidden spam email about the new chapter last month.

03/12/2016 Subscriber Monthly Grant: 500 Cartel Coins

02/23/2016 Security Key Monthly Grant

02/20/2016 Purchase: 1050 Cartel Coins - From last months e-mail.

02/08/2016 Subscriber Monthly Grant: 500 Cartel Coins

1/24/2016 Security Key Monthly Grant

Edited by Lil_Fusion

This right here has been happening to me for awhile now, I use to get mine around the same time every month. My sub ends the 28th of each month but Im now not getting mine till nearly the 16th of the next month. I know someone who has been getting them a month late at a time.

I've yet to receive my monthly subscription stipend for March, although, they have granted the 100 CC grant this past week. Although my subscription begins / ends at the very start of each month, it seems to be taking longer than usual (a few weeks at least) for the grant to update on my account. In fact, this has been an ongoing recurrence since the holidays.

I just made a ticket about this as well, as I noticed the pattern last night. I added the dates and accumulated late time to my ticket, will be interesting to see if I get the same form response. What's really weird is that my November grant is missing, but the December one still doubles up to 66 days.

08/03/2015

09/05/2015 - 33 days (3 days late)

10/08/2015 - 33 days (6 days late cumulative)

November injection is missing from my ledger, but the December injection is 66 days after the October injection (made a separate ticket for the missing November grant)

12/13/2015 - 66 days (12 days late cumulative)

01/15/2016 - 33 days (15 days late cumulative)

02/17/2016 - 33 days (18 days late cumulative)

03/21/2016 - 33 days (21 days late cumulative)

Noticed the same. Due to the 33 days cycle instead of 30 days, the November grant arrived in December and my last grant for 2015 arrived in January 2016. I'm using 60-days time cards and a 33-days cycle might eventually cheat me out of a grant, especially with CS response that there have to be at least 30 days between each grant. I'm keeping track now of how many coins I get per card. It's easy right now, because I bought the amazon bundle, which granted 550, so I can see exactly which grant is for which time card. Edited by KyaniteD

Got a response this morning which basically amounted to them saying that I don't know how to read a calendar, and then they closed the ticket. So I wrote up a new one:

"RE: Ticket ******** (which was closed despite not addressing the actual problem and without allowing for feedback from me)

The problem is NOT that the day of the month I receive my Coins is changing, it's that my 30 days between grants isn't starting until the VERY END of the grace period. Allow me to illustrate below what the schedule SHOULD look like, and you can compare it to the one I wrote out in the previous email.

First coin grant: 8/3/2015. Thirty days later is 9/2, at which point I was due my next grant. With the 72 hour grace period, the grant happen by 9/5, which in this case it did.

Since the grant was DUE on 9/2, thirty days from that date is 10/2, at which point my October injection was due, but didn't arrive until 10/8, a full THREE DAYS PAST THE GRACE PERIOD.

Now, since the October grant was due on 10/2, and thus the 30 days SHOULD start counting from that date, the November grant was due on 11/1 but doesn't arrive until 11/10, now SIX days past the grace period.

30 days from the November due date is November 31, but my next grant doesn't come until December 13.

30 days from November 31 is December 30, but the next grant after that isn't until January 15

30 days after December 30 is January 29 but the next grant is February 17

30 days after January 29 is February 28, but that grant has been pushed a full three weeks ahead, to March 21.

The problem isn't that the grace period is being used repeateadly, it's that over the course of the past 7 months it's been compounded into nearly a full month."

Dang...I usually proofread these things, but I was apparently mad enough about their response I left in a couple typos that are gonna bug me the rest of the day.