Khem in KotFE....

Hadin

That's not really a proof though, he's not saying he'll die if he's away from you, just that he can't leave you because he's bound to you by his code.

So what then does he get then stomach ache?, bad diarrhoea? if he is away for too long, whatever it is it's got to be serious otherwise I get the feeling Khem would have left you otherwise.

Edited by Jedi_riches

So what then does he get then stomach ache?, bad diarrhoea? if he is away for too long, whatever it is it's got to be serious otherwise I get the feeling Khem would have left you otherwise.

He gets nothing, again, it's a 'law bond', he said it himself, it's just in his species culture to follow that rule to the letter, no matter if he likes it or not.

It can't be a force bond either since he's force resistant.

Edited by Lazproperty

Well, something more then a promise to follow if you beat Dashade is involved - Zash in Khem is unable to kill you. IIRC, you get some kind of a shield surrounding you then she tries to attack you at the end of Chapter 1. Edited by RandomName_Ru

They're also competing for control, Khem is still inside with her.

Hmm, yes, could be it. My memory is hazy, but i am sure there was some kind of a Force shield around you and she was cursing that bond, not Khem. Now it will bug me -_- Ehhh, some Yourtube in order i guess.

Hmm, yes, could be it. My memory is hazy, but i am sure there was some kind of a Force shield around you and she was cursing that bond, not Khem. Now it will bug me -_- Ehhh, some Yourtube in order i guess.

She is cursing the bond yes, but there's not any force shield, it seems to me like the bond is tied to their will and that's why she can't break it, because of Khem's will, like it's more mental than magic.

Edited by Lazproperty

She is cursing the bond yes, but there's not any force shield, it seems to me like the bond is tied to their will and that's why she can't break it, because of Khem's will, like it's more mental than magic.

Yes, no shield, just some kind of ligthning effect btw Khems hands. Could be a duel of will indeed.

Yes, no shield, just some kind of ligthning effect btw Khems hands. Could be a duel of will indeed.

Khem has some sort of biological (Since if it's based on his own will, Zash would of been able to strike at you) bond to you that makes him unable to purposely cause you harm.

HThat thing means that if the inquisitor dies, the Dashade dies aswell, but if the inquisitor is far away, the Dashade still dies. So after 5 years of being on the opposite sides of galaxy, how can the Dashade still be alive, or at most not in life danger?

Sorry, but constantly saying "Deal with it", doesn't mean you have even the slightest idea what you're talking about or that your words carry any more weight than helium.

Are you trying to make that your catch phrase? Is that what you think all the cool kids are doing? ;)

He survived centuries because he was in stasis, which means he was alive but "frozen" in time and space (Just like being frozen in carbonite). Now he's not.

Deal with it, part3.

If stasis saved him from dying once and nobody knows what happened to all the companions, Zakuul or anyone could easily have captured him and kept him in stasis. Zakuul makes the most sense.

I'm not even saying he's not being replaced, I'm just saying it's easily possible for him to survive.