Please BW! Let us bring the axe on Saresh!

Cortusjace

Ok Bioware, you've taken Malgus and Marr from the Empire. Sateele is in some sort of Yoda-esque exile and Saresh is in power despite being taken from the offical seat. Please, for the sake of both Imperial and Republic players, let us be the ones to deliver her final punishment, be in prison for life (Light side choice) or death on the spot (dark side). It has to be the Outlander that has the final say! :rak_03:

Oh, god. Maybe this is what will happen in the HK chapter. Think about it, Saresh is one of the most hated non-companion NPC's in the game. What better way to make people subcribe for months on end then to off them the chance to kill her...

Yeah, why did she suddenly become such a *****? I thought she was an okay Chancellor up until the end of SOR. Guess that was all fake.

Aside from the general hate, there is:

1. Ziost. A drunken monkey could have handled it better.

2. To a lot of people, she comes across as incredibly arrogant (to be fair, who wouldn't be arrogant as a career politician who gets named as the Supreme Chancellor?).

3. A certain decision/conversation with the Trooper character after the completion of Corellia, that happens if

you let General Rakton live.

and

4. Things that come out during the Imperial Agent storyline (not even going to "Spoiler" that one... to anyone who has not played through the Agent storyline, I recommend playing it through).

4. Things that come out during the Imperial Agent storyline (not even going to "Spoiler" that one... to anyone who has not played through the Agent storyline, I recommend playing it through).

I don't remember anythingnabout Saresh in the IA story,,,

I'd like to see her downfall as a separate story from the Zakuul invasion. I'd begrudgingly accept it as part of it.

But it needs to be built up. Currently she's not big enough of a problem for the Alliance to focus time and resources on. She needs to cross the line somehow, from cowardly appeaser to full on ally of Zakuul. Maybe her silence during the recent core worlds massacre culd be the lynch pin of betrayal, but the story progression is close to missing that boat. I think if she actively sacrificed a world to Zakull, sentencing its citizens to certain doom... or partook in executions or destruction of a core world, in the name of appeasement, it might be enough to declare her an enemy of the Alliance.

However there's still the matter of revenge. Taking her out because of her actions or inactions is an act of revenge on the part of the Outlander, and this wouldn't jive with a LS character. She'd have to actively threaten or betray the Alliance.

In any case, there'd need some build up. The Core Worlds massacre is a good start to that, and should be built upon. Taking her down, out of nowhere, in a single chapter would seem forced.

I'd like to see her downfall as a separate story from the Zakuul invasion. I'd begrudgingly accept it as part of it.

But it needs to be built up. Currently she's not big enough of a problem for the Alliance to focus time and resources on. She needs to cross the line somehow, from cowardly appeaser to full on ally of Zakuul. Maybe her silence during the recent core worlds massacre culd be the lynch pin of betrayal, but the story progression is close to missing that boat. I think if she actively sacrificed a world to Zakull, sentencing its citizens to certain doom... or partook in executions or destruction of a core world, in the name of appeasement, it might be enough to declare her an enemy of the Alliance.

However there's still the matter of revenge. Taking her out because of her actions or inactions is an act of revenge on the part of the Outlander, and this wouldn't jive with a LS character. She'd have to actively threaten or betray the Alliance.

In any case, there'd need some build up. The Core Worlds massacre is a good start to that, and should be built upon. Taking her down, out of nowhere, in a single chapter would seem forced.

I think at one point Saresh will basicaly sign on as an ally for Zakuul just to attack the EMpire, while also attacking the alliance.

Oh, god. Maybe this is what will happen in the HK chapter. Think about it, Saresh is one of the most hated non-companion NPC's in the game. What better way to make people subcribe for months on end then to off them the chance to kill her...

I was just about to post this! An assassination mission for hk to kill one of the most hated characters in game?! That'd be just awesome.

I think at one point Saresh will basicaly sign on as an ally for Zakuul just to attack the EMpire, while also attacking the alliance.

Chapter XI already made it pretty clear that that's what she's done. That's why Jorgan defected, because Saresh is basically just going along with Zakuul and letting them take over the Republic. The only part that hasn't happened yet is attacking the alliance/Empire, but give it time.

Aside from the general hate, there is:

1. Ziost. A drunken monkey could have handled it better.

2. To a lot of people, she comes across as incredibly arrogant (to be fair, who wouldn't be arrogant as a career politician who gets named as the Supreme Chancellor?).

3. A certain decision/conversation with the Trooper character after the completion of Corellia, that happens if

you let General Rakton live.

and

What was in the Agent story? If you're talking about the similar green Twilek in that one scene then that person is actually Kalovish the matriarch on Tython...

I would like the game to go up to a "M" rated standard for the Saresh death scene where we can brutally carve her up... And then turn her insides out and string her up from the top on the senate building. That's how much I hate her.

What about draging her naked, screaming body through the streets while allowing everybody a turn to kick her. Then dragging her up to a podium while we cut off every part of her, piece by piece. Starting with er toes until all that's left is her crying head...

What about draging her naked, screaming body through the streets while allowing everybody a turn to kick her. Then dragging her up to a podium while we cut off every part of her, piece by piece. Starting with er toes until all that's left is her crying head...

Oh you're a special kind of crazy... I like it. At first I thought it was going to be Cersei all over again but this idea is much better :D

Edited by Newyankalt

What was in the Agent story? If you're talking about the similar green Twilek in that one scene then that person is actually Kalovish the matriarch on Tython...

Yeah, that reveal makes me want to impale her smug face with my lightsaber every time I see her on Tython now... :mad:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.