If they added a new race,what would u pick and why?

Wampatook

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't have any species that has a mouth which wouldn't sync up with the voice acting already in the game. Species also have to fit into the game's 8 body types.

They would be more likely to add something like Echani or the Nagai rather than something that completely breaks the mould, like Gungans or Wookies.

Gungans, just so I can make Darth Jar Jar a reality.

On a more serious note :

if i could pick and it would be added, falleen.

Really like this choice, as it's also one of my more favorite races. So I second that.

Human.

I get that people like to have different characters, but nobody else is gonna care what species you are, and whatever you think will be "AMAZING", will turn out to be another Cathar or Togruta that you will get bored with after 1 character, and then start asking for another different species.

Human.

I get that people like to have different characters, but nobody else is gonna care what species you are, and whatever you think will be "AMAZING", will turn out to be another Cathar or Togruta that you will get bored with after 1 character, and then start asking for another different species.

So? As long as BW makes enough money with the sales of one race to fund development of the next one there shouldn't be a problem.

Back on topic: Nautlan! Wanted to create a Nautolan jedi guardian since day one.

I'd rather a new class than a new race. As has been said, any new race has to be basically humanoid, to fit within the current engine/speech/armor system and with hoods and helmets you often don't even see a characters race anyway.

(I bought the Tagruta unlock and haven't even used it yet.)

But, maybe the Voss might be colourful, at least. :)

I'd rather a new class than a new race. As has been said, any new race has to be basically humanoid, to fit within the current engine/speech/armor system and with hoods and helmets you often don't even see a characters race anyway.

Voss won't happen due to lore and technical issues. There is no Voss off planet before players get to their planet and Voss have increased bodyheight which messes up the fixed angle conversations. But new classes are even less likely. BW would have to make two entire new storylines including the voice acting.

Sullustan

I also think a Sith Bith would be awesome

I know they say that they will never use "non-near human alien" types or things that dont speak basic...but a man can dream.

I stand by the idea that they should have an ALIEN bundle from the CM.

You get sullustans, bith, rodian, Duros and any other weird alien types

They could be very generic with only a limited amount of customization and instead of speaking basic, they could just speak the same mumbo jumbo gibberish language that npcs of their species speak.

Even if my character was human, I wouldnt mind having some aliens in a flashpoint speaking gibberish talk, heck it would change things up a bit.

Nothing really has to be created to make this work, the models and voice over are already available

A new class idea

Kashyykk planet expansion

Wookie warrior for rep side

Trandoshan hunter for imp side

I think that would be cool imo

I think Nautolans and Zeltrons would be interesting, and I suppose they'd be easy enough to integrate into the game, because they are fairly humanoid in appearance.

But if the sky was the limit, I'd choose to play a Hutt. They can speak basic, as evidenced by Oggarubb (or 'GrubGrub' as I call him.) It's not practical to the classes we have currently, but there could be a new class created. :D It would be hilarious to customize them, with say monocles, and tattoos, scars etc. It would just be different and exciting, they're clever and greedy and I'd love to see the differences between light and dark side Hutts. I like the idea of having my own Hutt palace. I'd just love to see more about them and play someone like Jabba or Nemro.

I like to play small characters, I'd settle for anything small. But I know, they won't add them because a million reasons. Still, that's what I'd want.

That said, a new class would be better than a new race. Not holding my breath for that one though. (Why does this specific game make feel so hopeless all the time?)

I want a Hutt and not one that would take the SAME ROLE as every other class or species. A REAL Gangster.

but that would be all to hard to come up with that for these guys

Every new species is the same as the last so far ALL looks nothing else and our racial abilities are a damn joke.

Many of us thought WOW racial abilities were a joke...they should have ours...

Len