Dear Bio ware, No more Emperor and Revan.

Vektarulz

Dearest Bioware, I love Kotor 1, and even Kotor 2, I enjoyed the class stories and end game content as you added it, but I noticed something. Nearly everything revolves around Revan and the Emperor in some way, to me in this timeline they are both important characters but, why this important? I was really excited for KOTFE because I thought you had came up with a new enemy, instead, you made it Vitiate again for no reason what so ever. Can we please just kill them both off already and move on to something new? I have this strange disturbed feeling, that 5.0 will be called Revan's Revival. over 10 years ago you made a great game, with a great story called Kotor, that was then. Please writers, you are better than this.

Well Revan is *hopefully* done by now, for realsies this time and I'm thinking/hoping the Emperor's on his way out as KotFE progresses. Then again, I'd rather continue dealing with the Emperor than say Arcann because that dude's a dud.

On the same note, not everyone's participated in KOTOR 1 & 2 so they're in a different boat than you are and well.. Batman's been fighting the Joker for decades and no one cares.

Well Revan is *hopefully* done by now, for realsies this time and I'm thinking/hoping the Emperor's on his way out as KotFE progresses. Then again, I'd rather continue dealing with the Emperor than say Arcann because that dude's a dud.

I personally don't see Arcann, or anyone related to Zakul, going too much beyond KotFE. I mean, 1)even given its "Legends" status there's probably a good reason why we've never heard of "The Eternal Empire" in the films or cartoons and 2) it's got to be called "Knights of the Fallen Empire" for a reason.

Dearest Bioware, I love Kotor 1, and even Kotor 2, I enjoyed the class stories and end game content as you added it, but I noticed something. Nearly everything revolves around Revan and the Emperor in some way, to me in this timeline they are both important characters but, why this important? I was really excited for KOTFE because I thought you had came up with a new enemy, instead, you made it Vitiate again for no reason what so ever. Can we please just kill them both off already and move on to something new? I have this strange disturbed feeling, that 5.0 will be called Revan's Revival. over 10 years ago you made a great game, with a great story called Kotor, that was then. Please writers, you are better than this.

For Vitiate, yeah,m he is supposed to be the Emperor of one playable faction, number one enemy of the other and by SOR is the main villain. Of course the game story would spend a lot of time telling you about him

Revan... Until SOR, he really only has four quests about him. And arguably only two of those revolve around him, other revolve around the effects of the events back in KOTOR.

I personally don't see Arcann, or anyone related to Zakul, going too much beyond KotFE. I mean, 1)even given its "Legends" status there's probably a good reason why we've never heard of "The Eternal Empire" in the films or cartoons and 2) it's got to be called "Knights of the Fallen Empire" for a reason.

It's called Knights of the Fallen empire because that's what we are in the story. Plus, with Valkorions presence here revolving around getting you into that comfy Zakuulian throne (It has buttons and everything!), I doubt Zakuul will be dropped.

It's called Knights of the Fallen empire because that's what we are in the story. Plus, with Valkorions presence here revolving around getting you into that comfy Zakuulian throne (It has buttons and everything!), I doubt Zakuul will be dropped.

Not blatantly gonna argue you, just wanna ask you to explain how/why you see us as Knights of the Fallen Empire. In my view, we're not all knights and only some of us have ever served any kind of Empire which hasn't fallen as much as it's being repressed. We're clearly no Knights of Zakuul either nor has that Empire fallen yet so I'm not seeing it. Maybe I'm taking it too literal. I too thought that Knights of the Fallen Empire referred to Arcann & co and the future of Zakuul. I mean we may take over in the end but we'd rebuilt it into something different thus leaving the Empire as it is now as 'Fallen'.

Not blatantly gonna argue you, just wanna ask you to explain how/why you see us as Knights of the Fallen Empire. In my view, we're not all knights and only some of us have ever served any kind of Empire which hasn't fallen as much as it's being repressed. We're clearly no Knights of Zakuul either nor has that Empire fallen yet so I'm not seeing it. Maybe I'm taking it too literal. I too thought that Knights of the Fallen Empire referred to Arcann & co and the future of Zakuul. I mean we may take over in the end but we'd rebuilt it into something different thus leaving the Empire as it is now as 'Fallen'.

The Republic and Empire have fallen according to the game, yes, they're still up and running, but none of them are as strong or powerful as they used to be thanks to Zakuul. They have fallen. The player is the knight of either faction by the time we build the alliance in the eyes of our followers and Zakuul.

Plus, it would make no sense for the title to revolve around something that only occurs in the end. Rise of the Hutt cartel is about the Hutts taking advantage of the war to rise back to their former glory, Shadow of Revan is about combating the Revanites and Revan who is only a shadow of what he once was.

There are really few ways that Zakuul is currently a fallen empire aside from maybe just saying that Arcaan is a bad ruler. The title of the expansion would refer to something that is prominent in the story, if Zakuul only becomes a Fallen Empire in the end, with us not spending any time interacting with the 'Fallen Empire', there would be no point in the title.

i want zakuul done with and back to being the highest ranking member of the dark council.

we basically just got our power really, and now it's taken from us. i wanted so much more interaction with the empire as a darth, i wanted more to do as wrath as well. feel robbed, man.

i want zakuul done with and back to being the highest ranking member of the dark council.

we basically just got our power really, and now it's taken from us. i wanted so much more interaction with the empire as a darth, i wanted more to do as wrath as well. feel robbed, man.

It's real sad I never got to attend to a single Council meeting either side. They do big things until we reach lvl 50, but when we get elected a council member, we simply never get a chance to act like one.

The Emperor's story wasnt finished yet. In fact I would be more disappointed with Bioware if he wasnt the Emperor because that would make their TWO immortal Emperors running around. What they are doing now with the Emperor is actually pretty decent by the way because he has an actual character now.

Revan I am pretty sure they are done with. They gave him a send off and I think they are done with them. I mean his entire goal was done by now (defeat the Emperor)

The History Of Revan Is Done Now,His Spirt Is Resting In The Netherworld Of The Force,But The Story Of The Former Sith Emperor Isn't Done,All We Know From HIm Is From The Star Wars The Old Republic:Revan Book And Only Sith Warrior And Jedi Knight Were Able To Interact With Him Before SOR,It's A Good Thing They Are Letting Everyone Interact With Him Now,I Already Liked Vitiate And I Always Wanted To See My Character Interacting With Him,Which Is Why I Loved Ziost And This New Expansion.

The Emperor's story wasnt finished yet. In fact I would be more disappointed with Bioware if he wasnt the Emperor because that would make their TWO immortal Emperors running around. What they are doing now with the Emperor is actually pretty decent by the way because he has an actual character now.

I think it basically is. KOTFE, as I see it, was a way to write the Emperor out of the story without giving the story definite conclusion. Now he has passed into legend and remains only a "deus ex machina" type influence and source of cool cutscenes if needed.

Edited by Karkais

I think it basically is. KOTFE, as I see it, was a way to write the Emperor out of the story without giving the story definite conclusion. Now he has passed into legend and remains only a "deus ex machina" type influence and source of cool cutscenes if needed.

What story have you been playing!?

1. You were never the highest ranking council member

2.Technically, you had Ilum, ROTHC and SOR before you lost your position. So no, you havn't 'just' gotten your power.

3. You have plenty of interaction as a Darth as after your class story, everyone refers to you as such.

4. Though I'm disappointed we never actually got to do council work, we did kind of get to do that in the Rishi class quest

I'm fine if they connect KOTOR but I'd rather they don't just do Revan and the Emperor over and over again. I'd like if they connect other things, like maybe Darth Marr being connected to Visas Marr or Darth Traya's revival or the Exile (or her ghost perhaps) joining you on a quest of some sorts. I like connections but doing the same people over and over again is just annoying.

I'm fine if they connect KOTOR but I'd rather they don't just do Revan and the Emperor over and over again. I'd like if they connect other things, like maybe Darth Marr being connected to Visas Marr or Darth Traya's revival or the Exile (or her ghost perhaps) joining you on a quest of some sorts. I like connections but doing the same people over and over again is just annoying.

Revan was not done over and over again, he was featured in two flashpoints and an expansion. And argubly he was barley there for the expansion.

Also, you already meet Darth Traya and the Exile does follow you in the malestrom prison.

Revan was not done over and over again, he was featured in two flashpoints and an expansion. And argubly he was barley there for the expansion.

Also, you already meet Darth Traya and the Exile does follow you in the malestrom prison.

You meet Traya!?!?!? WUT WUT WUT!?

1. You were never the highest ranking council member

2.Technically, you had Ilum, ROTHC and SOR before you lost your position. So no, you havn't 'just' gotten your power.

3. You have plenty of interaction as a Darth as after your class story, everyone refers to you as such.

4. Though I'm disappointed we never actually got to do council work, we did kind of get to do that in the Rishi class quest

after yavin, you and marr are the leaders. you're the strongest of the whole bunch, and you even get the "dark council elite" title.

we never got to order our fleets into doing a bunch of things, sending imperial reclamations to dig up stuff, meeting our new slaves we got during rishi.